Need a Laugh?

Proud Tiger

There is already a poll on a prominent bama board entitled "How Many Heismans Will Julio Win?"

But bama fans don't care about Heismans do they? After all it's a team sport and not about individuals they say. Right.......they would give anything to have a Heisman winner.

There is already a poll on a prominent bama board entitled "How Many Heismans Will Julio Win?"

But bama fans don't care about Heismans do they? After all it's a team sport and not about individuals they say. Right.......they would give anything to have a Heisman winner.

Don't stop at the title of the thread. Go ahead and post some of the responses to the thread. I think it's fair to say the guy took a beating for the thread.

Don't stop at the title of the thread. Go ahead and post some of the responses to the thread. I think it's fair to say the guy took a beating for the thread.

As you know I don't generally quote individual posts unless something really blatant is said about Auburn. But if you want to link it go ahead. When I first saw it all I saw was the title. It is a mixed bag. I think a lot of bama fans say they don't want a Heisman because they have never had one and don't want to admit they want something Auburn has. Bama will get on the Heisman bandwagon the minute they have a viable candidate, as they have done in the past. JMHO

Is it still going to be JPW back there trying to throw him the ball??? Uh oh...

That is the major issue. But we only have to deal with him one more year. huzzah! :cheer:

That is the major issue. But we only have to deal with him one more year. huzzah! :cheer:

Well, at least you guys still have at least "ONE" excuse left for this next season when and if it doesn't pan out. :roflol:

All this "fal-julio-ating" going on is great....

If so, they can line Julio up as either a seat in the front row or a cornerback in the other team's jersey and he may win the Heisman this year.

Well, at least you guys still have at least "ONE" excuse left for this next season when and if it doesn't pan out. :roflol:

Yeah, we've got a little of the Cox syndrome goin on.

Maybe so, and you don't even have the running game to help out like we did. Ouch.... But HEY! You got Julio...maybe you can start a new system like the "Wildcat"...only call it the "Pachyderm Scat".

Maybe so, and you don't even have the running game to help out like we did. Ouch.... But HEY! You got Julio...maybe you can start a new system like the "Wildcat"...only call it the "Pachyderm Scat".

Hopefully our new OC is a little more innovative with his running schemes than Major was (or maybe it was Pendry). It felt like "OH SHI DARBY UP THE MIDDLE AGAIN" last year.

Yeah, but Cox was a winner. You know the old adage, don't knock what you can't beat.

Yeah, but Cox was a winner. You know the old adage, don't knock what you can't beat.

I wasn't....sigh...nevermind.

Archived