New cartoons for the enlightened.

CCTAU

All we have to do is vote achmed Obama in office and he will talk to these guys and tell them not to create these bad, bad cartoons.....

Hamas Rabbit Promises to 'Eat the Jews'

By Julie Stahl

CNSNews.com Jerusalem Bureau Chief

February 13, 2008

Jerusalem (CNSNews.com) - A Hamas children's television program has killed off its second animal hero and raised up a third: a rabbit that promises to "eat up the Jews."

The children's show "Pioneers of Tomorrow," which airs on Hamas' Al-Aksa Television and is beamed throughout the Arab world by satellite, created an international stir last year when it introduced a life-sized Mickey Mouse look-alike named Farfur.

Farfur taught Palestinian children to hate America and Israel and promoted the idea that Islam should rule the world.

Farfur was beaten to death on the air by an actor playing an Israeli interrogator. He was replaced by Nahoul the bee, who vowed to follow in the footsteps of his cousin Farfur on "the path of martyrdom; the path of the Jihad warriors."

In the current episode of the program, Nahoul is sick and cannot get travel across the border into Egypt to have life-saving surgery because of the Israeli siege on Gaza, according to a translation provided by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

"What can I do?" his mother asks. "You've been sick for a whole month...but we couldn't get you to Egypt to have an operation."

"All the children of Palestine are dying without treatment. I can't die, I don't want to die," Nahoul says -- just before dying.

In the next scene, a giant rabbit, wearing red shorts with suspenders, returns home to the Gaza Strip after Hamas blew up the border wall, allowing him to enter.

The rabbit, named Assud, asks his parents where his brother Nahoul is - and learns that he has become a "martyr." "Just as Nahoul took Farfur's place when he was martyred, I will replace Nahoul, Allah willing," Assud says. "I will bring smiles and joy back to the children of Palestine, and the children of the whole world -- the Arab and Islamic world, Allah willing," Assud pledges.

Holding up a key, Assud says that he has returned from the "diaspora" bearing the "Key of Return" that will be used to "liberate our Al-Aksa Mosque."

The Al-Aksa Mosque, the third holiest site in Islam, is located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Former Palestinian Authority Chairman Yasser Arafat vowed to capture the Al-Aksa mosque (currently under Israeli sovereignty), even if it took a million martyrs to do so.

Assud and the program's host, a girl named Saraa, affirm that they are all "martyrdom-seekers."

"We are all ready to sacrifice ourselves for the sake of our homeland. We will sacrifice our souls and everything we own for the homeland," Saraa says.

Assud is then asked by a girl in the audience why his name is "Assud," which means lion, when he looks like a rabbit, which is "arnoub" in Arabic. Assud explains that "rabbit" is a term for a coward. "But I, Assud, will get rid of the Jews, Allah willing, and I will eat them up, Allah willing."

In another exchange, translated by the Palestinian Media Watch, Assud and Saraa discuss conquering Tel Aviv, Israel's commercial center, through terror.

The program ends with a song "We will never recognize Israel."

Palestinian Media Watch Director Itamar Marcus called the program a "horrific manipulation of children" at such a young age. "Their childhood is being taken from them," Marcus told Cybercast News Service.

They are using attractive characters to promote death and brainwash the children, said Marcus.

LINK

The video looks like one of those lame ' Truth. org ' commercials, where the anti smokin nazis put on costumes trying to entice children to smoke, or that smoking is ' cool '.

Rabbits eat carrots. Are jews now vegetables ? I'm confused.

I'm still looking for Obama's name mentioned somewhere in this article. Oh, wait, I get it. This was just a random swipe at the man. Please let this rest.

BTW, the cartoon is as sick as it gets.

I'm still looking for Obama's name mentioned somewhere in this article. Oh, wait, I get it. This was just a random swipe at the man. Please let this rest.

BTW, the cartoon is as sick as it gets.

Probably because deep down you know Obama is wrong when he says:

Meet with enemy leaders; it's a disgrace that we have not. (Jul 2007)

Battling terrorism must go beyond belligerence vs. isolation. (Oct 2006)

Why is he wrong? Because Hamas and the entire and the entire Islamofacist network have no intention of talking.

Archived