Bammer Arrested

PChamp119

Word to both of your mothers

OH NO YOU DI'INT!

Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby!

Deadly when I play a dope melody, Anything less than the best is a felony.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word to both of your mothers

OH NO YOU DI'INT!

Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby!

Deadly when I play a dope melody, Anything less than the best is a felony.

Quick to the point to the point no faking

I'm cooking MC's like a pound of bacon

paris_hilton_ice_cream_sunglasses.jpg

apparently ice cream isn't the "in" punishment food anymore. hipsters like paris have gone to sorbet when they are released from custody.

I'm truly sad for his family. $26.00? Geez, he could have pawned the gun for more than that.

But as it relates to Bammers? Yea, they'll give all the lip service about how they won't put up with this, blah blah blah but what it boils down to is can he help win games. If so, he has a shot at getting off (assuming he did it). If not, well, to quote a fan on the radio "at least it frees up a scholarship".

Winning. That is all that matters, PERIOD. Morals and ethics be damned. Look at Dubose. Get's caught with his "pants down" but wins 10 games, the bammers can overlook it and give him a 2nd chance. Wins 3 games the next year, the bammers, on 2nd thought think he should be gone for his trangressions.

This is just the 7th player arrested since $atan got to Bama. That's less than 1 a month, give em a break.

They were reporting this on WHNT this morning. They said this was the seventh player arrested during cns's tenure. but they were quick and deliberate to point out that this was the first felony. :lol:

It looks like it takes a felony to get suspended. I expect the suspension will be lifted as soon as he makes bail. :big:

:ua: vs :ut: cage match, guns and punters are legal....our deep snappers can be tagged in at any time

4 way cage match with bammer, UThug, Miami, and FSU, with special guest ref, Ryan Perrilloux

:ua: vs :ut: cage match, guns and punters are legal....our deep snappers can be tagged in at any time

4 way cage match with bammer, UThug, Miami, and FSU, with special guest ref, Ryan Perrilloux

don't forget the run-in by OU.. B)

UGA players will transport the players to the match by driving illegally on our scooters

just a little bit of an update.....

http://blog.al.com/live/2008/02/documents_...an_admitte.html

he has admitted to robbing a student at gunpoint and was identified by security camera footage.

wow...uat MAY have to get through the a-day game without him....what a shame.

How many arrests has Alabama had in the past 18 months. I have lost count. When UT hit nine ESPN was all over it, the same for USC when they had six. Bama has got to be in that neighborhood right now. How long before ESPN runs with it?

BTW, it does not matter who recruited these players if they are on Saban's team they are Saban's responsibility. This is not unlike what happened with his teams at LSU and MSU (the other one). Tons of arrests and discipline issues with those teams.

They are Crimson Tide football players and are following in the Crimson tradition. How many times has Snake Stabler been in the back seat of a police car in his life time? That's like asking how many stars are in the sky or how many blatant holds Bama's O-line committed this year that were ignored by the refs.

How many arrests has Alabama had in the past 18 months. I have lost count. When UT hit nine ESPN was all over it, the same for USC when they had six. Bama has got to be in that neighborhood right now. How long before ESPN runs with it?

I don't know about the last 18 months, but since last summer (..or on Saban's watch alone):

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/huntsvil....xml&coll=1

Elder is the seventh Alabama football player to be arrested since last summer but the first to be charged with a felony.

...and I don't think this includes the "Textbook Four", since I don't think they were ever legally charged with anything despite their misappropriation of state funds. (I also can't recall the count from Shula's last "ice cream year".)

C'mon guys...this is a redshirt freshman who hasn't played a down. CNS will "throw him under the bus"! He's gone! An example will be made of him. CNS will not tolerate that behavior from someone who hasn't played a down. Now if he had been a starter....it would have been a mistake that anyone could make and losing playing time might not be the answer!

just as an update, Elder is completely suspended from any athletics for a period of at least one year. no practices, no team meetings, no nothing. that year should give a trial plenty of time. i have a pretty good feeling this is the last we have seen of Mr. Elder, though.

Archived