Squidbillies and UGA

kickinwang

What in god's name was that?

squidbillies. its a show that comes on adult swim (cartoon network) sunday nights. about this group of hillbilly squids that live in "dougal county" georgia. one of the funniest shows out there.

Squidbillies is freaking HILARIOUS. And though people think it just makes fun of southerners...it's really FOR southerners because we are the only ones who get the subtle references.

The plumber bubba episode was beyond hilarious.

Squidbillies is freaking HILARIOUS. And though people think it just makes fun of southerners...it's really FOR southerners because we are the only ones who get the subtle references.

Agree, pure TV gold.......

agree. i also like the one where rusty sells his soul to play the guitar. "come on roy clark..i summon you from hell!" "the banjo is dated!"

"whooo..listen to that outro..i think my face peeled off"

• 2 weeks later...

It comes on at midnite Eastern time. I've got the DVR set to record it each week. Looks like a 15 min. show. My 20 yr old daughter watches it at college.

• 1 month later...

That is weird

I listened to it again thinking maybe it was clips from Munson previously during an interview/game or something

He is really not well health wise so this would shock me if he took time out of his life to do something like this

Archived