Want Lower Oil Prices?

LegalEagle

We can and we should

You are half right, we can. We have the ability to do it. We shouldn't though. Not going to argue it anymore though, the fact that you think a group that decides to stop trading with us is cause for war demonstrates how far past logic you are.

BOOM! I don't like you either. So I bombed you. Because I CAN.

Now go away or I'll send my lasers.

The reasons were discussed above. If you can't see where it would be logical, then learn Arabic.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you can't see where it would be logical, then learn Arabic.

Now see, that actually would be logical. I bet you could make tons working for the CIA right now if you knew arabic. Or Mandarin, why Auburn still doesn't offer Mandarin I don't know. I have talked to one of the language dept. people and they said they are working on it. As fast as business is growing there, you could make bank if you understood the language.

If you can't see where it would be logical, then learn Arabic.

Now see, that actually would be logical. I bet you could make tons working for the CIA right now if you knew arabic. Or Mandarin, why Auburn still doesn't offer Mandarin I don't know. I have talked to one of the language dept. people and they said they are working on it. As fast as business is growing there, you could make bank if you understood the language.

While you're learning Arabic go ahead and get your ladyfriend fitted for her burqa. Nature abhors a vacuum, and the US will not stand forever. Especially with blind bunnyhuggers around to make sure no dots get connected except the "Bush lied people died", "blood for oil", and "Cheney eats black babies" crap.

Opening the strategic reserves only guarantees that the replacement cost will enrich those selling the crude. Makes no sense to me. It won't bring the cost of the finished produce nor will it cause a drop in market price for crude. There will be no relief for any consumer, you guys know that.

I'm actually not for opening the reserve. I like Bush adding to it, I think it is smart.

While you're learning Arabic go ahead and get your ladyfriend fitted for her burqa.

Have you actually been to a Middle Eastern country. I hate to rock your lack of any kind of knowledge outside of the chain e-mails that a redneck buddy sends you, or that good ole Rush lets you in on, but you can actually go and leave in Middle Eastern countries without, for instance, wearing a Burqa.

I'm actually not for opening the reserve. I like Bush adding to it, I think it is smart.

While you're learning Arabic go ahead and get your ladyfriend fitted for her burqa.

Have you actually been to a Middle Eastern country. I hate to rock your lack of any kind of knowledge outside of the chain e-mails that a redneck buddy sends you, or that good ole Rush lets you in on, but you can actually go and leave in Middle Eastern countries without, for instance, wearing a Burqa.

I'm an Arab, you retard. Lebanese. Isme arabiya, am-Libne. The burqa is required in some countries (not in parts of Lebanon). No choice. In the more westernized countries (e.g. Jordan) you don't see it as much (there's a whole spectrum there, depending on the composition of the Islamic community).

There are MILLIONS of women held as chattel under the fist of Islam, and American liberals love to pretend that it is not so. Or you pretend that it's not so bad. Ridiculous. It is slavery.

When you get the time perhaps you'd like to educate yourself on the Malkite purge. I'm sure I misspelled it, but since you're the resident expert on the ME you can work it out. Of course, you probably are well aware of what I'm talking about. Things like that could never happen here.

Any more "rocking" you need to do? I could use a lesson or two about some of your VAST experience regarding the Middle East (yes, I know that Libne is actually Near East, but surely you already knew that and wouldn't quibble).

The thing for you spoiled diaper babies that have only lived in the shelter of the US to remember is that Islam is peaceful and benevolent everywhere that it is weak. I'm here in this country that you can't wait to give away because of the stupidity that went on because Islam is such a peaceful religion. You are so smug in your condescending self-assurance that everything will be alright no matter what. Please tell that to the Romans of 476 AD, the citizens of Manchuria in 1937, or the Christian citizens of Fez (don't be lazy....look it up). If you don't look, you won't see it coming. Of course, you can bitch about the people who are looking, but that won't help if they're hamstrung by your histrionics.

Got any of those lessons on the Middle East for me? Love to hear them. Of course, if you speak too loudly you may get hired by Obama as secretary of state. madeleine albright will be too old.

If you had any idea what people in much of the ME REALLY think about Bush you'd be amazed. One thing about the Arab mind that you do NOT understand is the need to maintain the norm. No one will talk against the norm unless you are in private. Reporters can get everyone to say "Bush is evil" because that's what people are supposed to say there. It's when you get people engaged in conversation that you find that he has a surprising level of admiration among many Arabs who would never disclose it publicly. Of course, you haven't discovered that from your echo-chamber e-mail list, so surely its not true.

An example of this would be own subculture of Lebanon. You ask anyone about "the Jews" and they will spew violent hatred and crazy tales. But if you ask them in private, they will assent that the Israelis have dug our group out of genocide time and again. They even supply our militias to fend off the other groups that would love to kill us off. Publicly? Sworn enemy and son of the devil. Privately? probably the son of the devil, but thank God they're there.

BTW Can an Arab be classified as a redneck??? In much of the world that might be seen as a promotion.

I'm an Arab, you retard. Lebanese. Isme arabiya, am-Libne. The burqa is required in some countries (not in parts of Lebanon). No choice. In the more westernized countries (e.g. Jordan) you don't see it as much (there's a whole spectrum there, depending on the composition of the Islamic community).

There are MILLIONS of women held as chattel under the fist of Islam, and American liberals love to pretend that it is not so. Or you pretend that it's not so bad. Ridiculous. It is slavery.

When you get the time perhaps you'd like to educate yourself on the Malkite purge. I'm sure I misspelled it, but since you're the resident expert on the ME you can work it out. Of course, you probably are well aware of what I'm talking about. Things like that could never happen here.

Any more "rocking" you need to do? I could use a lesson or two about some of your VAST experience regarding the Middle East (yes, I know that Libne is actually Near East, but surely you already knew that and wouldn't quibble).

The thing for you spoiled diaper babies that have only lived in the shelter of the US to remember is that Islam is peaceful and benevolent everywhere that it is weak. I'm here in this country that you can't wait to give away because of the stupidity that went on because Islam is such a peaceful religion. You are so smug in your condescending self-assurance that everything will be alright no matter what. Please tell that to the Romans of 476 AD, the citizens of Manchuria in 1937, or the Christian citizens of Fez (don't be lazy....look it up). If you don't look, you won't see it coming. Of course, you can bitch about the people who are looking, but that won't help if they're hamstrung by your histrionics.

Got any of those lessons on the Middle East for me? Love to hear them. Of course, if you speak too loudly you may get hired by Obama as secretary of state. madeleine albright will be too old.

If you had any idea what people in much of the ME REALLY think about Bush you'd be amazed. One thing about the Arab mind that you do NOT understand is the need to maintain the norm. No one will talk against the norm unless you are in private. Reporters can get everyone to say "Bush is evil" because that's what people are supposed to say there. It's when you get people engaged in conversation that you find that he has a surprising level of admiration among many Arabs who would never disclose it publicly. Of course, you haven't discovered that from your echo-chamber e-mail list, so surely its not true.

An example of this would be own subculture of Lebanon. You ask anyone about "the Jews" and they will spew violent hatred and crazy tales. But if you ask them in private, they will assent that the Israelis have dug our group out of genocide time and again. They even supply our militias to fend off the other groups that would love to kill us off. Publicly? Sworn enemy and son of the devil. Privately? probably the son of the devil, but thank God they're there.

BTW Can an Arab be classified as a redneck??? In much of the world that might be seen as a promotion.

We'll take you brother. Sounds like you have more love and respect for this country than many who are supposedly full-blooded Americans. Sometimes paranoia is a good thing. If it acts like it wants your things, then it probably is devising a way to get them That is my philosophy on islam. They want the world. They will stop at nothing to get it. Either by superior population, fear, or conquest. It's just a matter of time before we politely invite the wolf into our house. Then it's too late.

I'll start with the Romans of 476, Fez, and Manchuria. I'll be honest, I tried to find out about this and found very little that pertained to the current discussion.

Romans in 476, last Emperor started his rule and this was considered the end of the empire.

Fez is a city in Morrocco, found an article about some Christians being fined $50 for passing out Christian literature, and a girl on yahoo answers saying don't go there.

Manchuria during the time you listed was the start of the second Sino-Japanese War. I must have missed the significance.

Can you please provide links to what you meant for me to find, because I didn't find it.

As far as the rest, I fully understand that there are many women in many countries who do/are required to wear a burqa, but as you said and I was pointing out, it is not so in all countries, and back to the original point, it certainly isn't a bad idea to know the language of your enemy. I would even venture to say it is a smart thing to do. For some reason learning the language means you want to convert and give away the country.

I know Islam has been at war for a large amount of its existence. But guess what, so have Christian countries. Christians have started more wars over religon, religious persecution, or to convert people than any other religon. Yet I know that is Christianity being violent, that is a power hungry person using a religon to fulfill their own sick desires. I know there are millions of Muslims who believe that Allah calls them to kill the Americans, or the Sunnis, and I also know Christians who want to kill every Muslim. I think it is the person who is violent(and I am all for fighting and killing that person, I would pull the trigger) but when I meet a Muslim at work, I don't believe that they are a violent person.

I think it is the person who is violent(and I am all for fighting and killing that person, I would pull the trigger) but when I meet a Muslim at work, I don't believe that they are a violent person.

It's not the militant ones you have to worry about. You know them and where they stand. It's the one at work who smiles at you, but secretly knows that their religion wants you to comply or die. You trust them if you want.

And its been a long time since Christians have gone on the crusade. The Christian faith has evolved to the point where they realize that violence will not win hearts. But that doesn't mean that we do not defend ourselves. Most like to point at the Crusades as a Christian offensive. But read your history books. It started when islam tried to expand its influence through violence.

But even in today's modern world, islam has not progressed.

Remember, its usually the folks who are at least a little paranoid who survive.

It's not the militant ones you have to worry about. You know them and where they stand. It's the one at work who smiles at you, but secretly knows that their religion wants you to comply or die. You trust them if you want.

And its been a long time since Christians have gone on the crusade. The Christian faith has evolved to the point where they realize that violence will not win hearts. But that doesn't mean that we do not defend ourselves. Most like to point at the Crusades as a Christian offensive. But read your history books. It started when islam tried to expand its influence through violence.

Well first of all, it is commonly believed that Islam is about 1400 years old. If you include Christianity and J

If you include Pre-Jesus, then Christianity is probably about 6000 years old. However, if we just count Christianity as being 2000 years old, then when we were 1400 years old, we were still quite violent. We still killed many in the name of Christianity, so we have had 400 years, at least, to get past violence.

I actually do worry about the militant ones more than the one at work. That's just me I guess. The one that smiles might not be violent, they might be, but I know the militant one is violent so I would tend to look more at them.

As far as being paranoid, I am not against being a little paranoid, cautious, go for it. I just personally think you might be paranoid towards the wrong thing. Its funny that very little attention was paid to Muslims as violent people in the US until 9/11. That one attack caused them to become the most violent religon ever. I understand it was still going on, but I bet you didn't think about Muslims like you do now, because of that act of a hand full of guys. Even though they were still trying, even though they still hated us, had that never happened, we probably would be having this discussion.

I'll start with the Romans of 476, Fez, and Manchuria. I'll be honest, I tried to find out about this and found very little that pertained to the current discussion.

Romans in 476, last Emperor started his rule and this was considered the end of the empire.

Fez is a city in Morrocco, found an article about some Christians being fined $50 for passing out Christian literature, and a girl on yahoo answers saying don't go there.

Manchuria during the time you listed was the start of the second Sino-Japanese War. I must have missed the significance.

I don't doubt you couldn't find anything of pertinence with your cursory search for info. You are clueless about what's going on. I'll help you some:

Rome was viciously sacked by barbarians in 476. Thousands killed, city destroyed, western Roman Empire crumbled. Roman citizens were fat and lazy and never saw it coming. They had survived for centuries and were the dominant culture on the planet. The next day Rome was gone.

Fez. Yes, it's a city in Morocco. It's also a city where 50,000 Christians were slaughtered man woman and child by the Mohammedans because the did not agree with the letters S-L-M. The Jihadis dipped their caps in the flowing blood to symbolize future victories over the Christians.

Manchuria. 1938. Thousands murdered by an invading army, thousands more tortured and enslaved. No one did a damn thing because everyone was paralyzed at the idea that a war was coming. No one wanted to believe it, so we were left with the Rape of Nanking.

Can you please provide links to what you meant for me to find, because I didn't find it.

No, you need to find out things for yourself instead of operating in your liberal echo chamber. You had no idea that these things had transpired, and they were no-brainers to those of us that are students of history.

As far as the rest, I fully understand that there are many women in many countries who do/are required to wear a burqa, but as you said and I was pointing out, it is not so in all countries, and back to the original point, it certainly isn't a bad idea to know the language of your enemy. I would even venture to say it is a smart thing to do. For some reason learning the language means you want to convert and give away the country.

It is not "do/are required to wear a burqa". Rather, it's "wear a burqa or die immediately". This is the Religion of Peace that brings us genital mutilation, forced marriages for children, bestiality, and a host of savage practices that you have no concept of because the US is so sheltered. The burqa is not an option. And we haven't discussed the hijab at all, and it is CERTAINLY required (even in your westernized Muslim countries. Don't believe me? Walk down the street in Saudi Arabia with your girlfriend's head uncovered. YOU will have your ass beaten to smithereens, and she will be in jail. Immediately, and with no due process.

I know Islam has been at war for a large amount of its existence. But guess what, so have Christian countries. Christians have started more wars over religon, religious persecution, or to convert people than any other religon. Yet I know that is Christianity being violent, that is a power hungry person using a religon to fulfill their own sick desires. I know there are millions of Muslims who believe that Allah calls them to kill the Americans, or the Sunnis, and I also know Christians who want to kill every Muslim. I think it is the person who is violent(and I am all for fighting and killing that person, I would pull the trigger) but when I meet a Muslim at work, I don't believe that they are a violent person.

No, Islam has not been at war for a large amount of its existence. Its been at war for every second of its existence. Day one until today.

War is a perpetual state of being for humans. The absence of it is only temporary. We will be attacked and eventually destroyed. Every other democracy has eventually fallen. We won't?

Do you have any reference for your assertion that Christianity started more wars over religion etc.? Because I call BS on that. If you bring up the Crusades I will laugh at you and openly mock your lack of knowledge.

FYI, Islam is only a newer interpretation of the same old ME religion. The ME started all of this crap around 500BC....not in 2001. Its a struggle between slavery and freedom, not a battle between religions. This is round 417, and not the beginning of the fight.

The Muslims you meet in the US ARE peaceful because Islam here is incredibly weak. At home, however, things are MUCH different.

Anything else you need answered from my redneck email chain letter friends?

Well first of all, it is commonly believed that Islam is about 1400 years old. If you include Christianity and J

If you include Pre-Jesus, then Christianity is probably about 6000 years old. However, if we just count Christianity as being 2000 years old, then when we were 1400 years old, we were still quite violent. We still killed many in the name of Christianity, so we have had 400 years, at least, to get past violence.

I actually do worry about the militant ones more than the one at work. That's just me I guess. The one that smiles might not be violent, they might be, but I know the militant one is violent so I would tend to look more at them.

As far as being paranoid, I am not against being a little paranoid, cautious, go for it. I just personally think you might be paranoid towards the wrong thing. Its funny that very little attention was paid to Muslims as violent people in the US until 9/11. That one attack caused them to become the most violent religon ever. I understand it was still going on, but I bet you didn't think about Muslims like you do now, because of that act of a hand full of guys. Even though they were still trying, even though they still hated us, had that never happened, we probably would be having this discussion.

What, were you ten years old in 2001? Islam has been radically violent forever. The lefties pretend that it's not so, or is only a recent phenomenon. Did you miss the Embassy takeover? TWA? Achille Lauro? PanAm? Lockerbie? The Olympics? These are RECENT events.

Cheney's on his way now to dictate to OPEC. LOL! Like they're gonna increase the production just because he says so. Maybe they will, but we're screwed regardless, inflation will see to that.

I think it is the person who is violent(and I am all for fighting and killing that person, I would pull the trigger) but when I meet a Muslim at work, I don't believe that they are a violent person.

There's a Pakistanie,he could be Indian,er maybe Iraqi,anyway, he owns the c-store I stop on my way home to buy a pack of smokes.Sometimes he gives me a free lighter,smiles and thanks me for my business.I KNEW THAT BAS*^&D WAS TRYING TO KILL ME!

What, were you ten years old in 2001? Islam has been radically violent forever. The lefties pretend that it's not so, or is only a recent phenomenon. Did you miss the Embassy takeover? TWA? Achille Lauro? PanAm? Lockerbie? The Olympics? These are RECENT events.

That was point. The violence has been going on long before senior Bush, yet the majority of people hate and base all the opinion on 9/11. Had it not been for 9/11 their opinion would be completely different. It went from, "Yea there are a few extremist that blow up our embassies, and Saddam is evil" on 9/10 to "Every Muslim is evil and wants to kill us" on 9/12.

That was point. The violence has been going on long before senior Bush, yet the majority of people hate and base all the opinion on 9/11. Had it not been for 9/11 their opinion would be completely different. It went from, "Yea there are a few extremist that blow up our embassies, and Saddam is evil" on 9/10 to "Every Muslim is evil and wants to kill us" on 9/12.

Nope. Many of us have dislikee them for years. It's just that they kept their killing mostly to each other. I guess it's time for a new crusades since they are now expanding their territory and attacking folks all over the world. Also, most folks weren't quite as aware of the violence that resides in the muslim faith. Now that we know, we cannot go back. We must be cautious and be aware that there is a whole religion that wants us to comply or die. Kinda reminds me of the Borg.

Lebanese,that's not really Arab,right.That's kind of more like Greek,but with a different accect of course.Are you kin to Kasey Kasem?

Lebanese,that's not really Arab,right.That's kind of more like Greek,but with a different accect of course.Are you kin to Kasey Kasem?

You really are a dimwit. You also get an F in geography and anthropology. You did manage to eke out a solid C for acknowledging that Lebanese people have a different accent from Greeks (of course).

I weep for the future.

One of my best friends is first generation removed Lebanese. Her dad is great, he is the classic American story, he moved here with no money and now owns a multi-million dollar business.

You really are a dimwit. You also get an F in geography and anthropology. You did manage to eke out a solid C for acknowledging that Lebanese people have a different accent from Greeks (of course).

I weep for the future.

I bet YOU didn't know Kasey Kasem was Lebanese.So was Telly Savlas.Wait a minute he may have been Greek. Dimwit

Oil dropped 5 bucks a barrel today. Why aren't you guys praising Bush for it? I mean after all, if 110 a unit is his fault...dropping 5 bucks should be his too.

I weep for the future.

I bet YOU didn't know Kasey Kasem was Lebanese.So was Telly Savlas.Wait a minute he may have been Greek. Dimwit

Did your mom drink heavily when she was pregnant with you?

Well, it's a big week for me. TigerHeat is going on my ignore list also.

If you have a point, you should be able to make it with facts and logic without resorting to grade school name calling. Your argument is lost in your childishness.

Bye now.

Oil dropped 5 bucks a barrel today. Why aren't you guys praising Bush for it? I mean after all, if 110 a unit is his fault...dropping 5 bucks should be his too.

Show me where I blamed Bush for the oil prices?

Well, it's a big week for me. TigerHeat is going on my ignore list also.

If you have a point, you should be able to make it with facts and logic without resorting to grade school name calling. Your argument is lost in your childishness.

Bye now.

Ouch. I may have to have a big cry now....I have a lawyer that's going to ignore me.

Archived