Kudos to UA, AU, UGA, UT, UF Arky, MSU

BamaGrad03

I saw on the ESPN News ticker that Tennessee and Ohio State have a home and home set up for 2018/2019. The Buckeyes will go to Knoxville but not Auburn? I can see what TAMU and Texas don't wanna play LSU when it comes to recruiting purposes and that was a dumb move to ask TT to play in Dallas. Tubby and Charlie Wies are going to the Middle East in may, hopefully they can talk about a game between the Tigers and Irish.

I saw on the ESPN News ticker that Tennessee and Ohio State have a home and home set up for 2018/2019. The Buckeyes will go to Knoxville but not Auburn? I can see what TAMU and Texas don't wanna play LSU when it comes to recruiting purposes and that was a dumb move to ask TT to play in Dallas. Tubby and Charlie Wies are going to the Middle East in may, hopefully they can talk about a game between the Tigers and Irish.

They already have their 2018 and 2019 schedules set? Wow.

Kentucky plays Louisville. South Carolina has North Carolina and Clemson on their 2008 schedule. Ole Miss and Vandy both play at Wake Forest.

Wake Forest sucks, and sucked when they scheduled them. Kentucky plays Louisville every year just like UF plays FSU. SC same thing with Clemson.

I was really talking about SEC schools that broke out of their norm for OOC scheduling.

Last time I checked Wake Forest finished the season at 9-4 last year. More than a tad better than your killer record of 7-6. Wake>UAT and Wake sucks so UAT...

FYI Clemson finished the year at 9-4 too.

Kentucky plays Louisville. South Carolina has North Carolina and Clemson on their 2008 schedule. Ole Miss and Vandy both play at Wake Forest.

Wake Forest sucks, and sucked when they scheduled them. Kentucky plays Louisville every year just like UF plays FSU. SC same thing with Clemson.

I was really talking about SEC schools that broke out of their norm for OOC scheduling.

Last time I checked Wake Forest finished the season at 9-4 last year. More than a tad better than your killer record of 7-6. Wake>UAT and Wake sucks so UAT...

Wake's SOS was 71st last year and they didn't beat a team that ended up in the top 25.

Wake isn't "awful", but anyone playing them this coming season scheduled them when they were terrible. I was merely pointing out the fact that some SEC teams really went out there and landed some quality opponents.

Wake won't be good this year. I'd rather play them than Clemson.

hey Troy isn't a push over team. i dont know how they are going to do without tony franklin, but they are no slouche

I'd rather play Troy than WVU or Clemson.

true dat, but the last time they played troy was before tony franklin, nick saban's last year there, it was homecoming, lsu had to mount a long drive to win with a TD with 17 seconds to play. this was some of the dirtiest football i have ever witnessed from lsu. the worst play came late in the game, a defensive lineman jumped offsides, unabated to the QB, picked him up and gave him the pile driver to the ground HEAD-FIRST,

HE WAS ONLY FLAGGED FOR THE OFFSIDES!!!!!! the pile driver was also well after the whistle and blatant.

troy is no slouch by a longshot.

Wake's SOS was 71st last year and they didn't beat a team that ended up in the top 25.

Wake isn't "awful", but anyone playing them this coming season scheduled them when they were terrible. I was merely pointing out the fact that some SEC teams really went out there and landed some quality opponents.

Wake won't be good this year. I'd rather play them than Clemson.

Well that's more reasonable, but they are a long way from sucking. There's a lot of teams out there that would have rather played UAT than Wake last year, and there's probably a few thinking the same thing again this year.

Well that's more reasonable, but they are a long way from sucking. There's a lot of teams out there that would have rather played UAT than Wake last year, and there's probably a few thinking the same thing again this year.

I respectfully disagree.

Alabama is better than Wake.

I respectfully disagree.

I respectully disagree.

2006-2007- Alabama 13-13

2006-2007 Wake Forest 20-7 and 1 ACC Championship

At least Wake can beat FSU and win by more than 3 over Ole Miss.

I respectfully disagree.

I respectully disagree.

2006-2007- Alabama 13-13

So I guess they are better than AU as well since you guys struggled with us in last year's iron bowl.

I respectfully disagree.

I respectully disagree.

2006-2007- Alabama 13-13

So I guess they are better than AU as well since you guys struggled with us in last year's iron bowl.

Did I mention Auburn? No, I just compared common foes between Alabama and Wake to dispute your claim that Wake sucks and Alabama is better.

Did I mention Auburn? No, I just compared common foes between Alabama and Wake to dispute your claim that Wake sucks and Alabama is better.

Did I mention Alabama? No...you just tried to string some disjointed logic together to make Wake out to be better than UA. While failing to mention that Wake plays in a much weaker conference.

Auburn beat Clemson by 3 last year, Ga Tech beat them by 10...does that mean Tech was better than AU last year?

Nebraska beat Kansas St by 40+, Auburn won by 10. Was Nebraska 30 points better?

Auburn beat Clemson by 3 last year, Ga Tech beat them by 10...does that mean Tech was better than AU last year?

Nebraska beat Kansas St by 40+, Auburn won by 10. Was Nebraska 30 points better?

So you're saying that we are national champs in 2006 because we beat Florida? Awesome!!! No wonder yall claim 12 MNCs. Until today I could never figure out where you got 7 of "12" from!

I love Bama logic. It never changes....

So you're saying that we are national champs in 2006 because we beat Florida? Awesome!!! No wonder yall claim 12 MNCs. Until today I could never figure out where you got 7 of "12" from!

I love Bama logic. It never changes....

It's not my logic. I was using that fallacious argument to show how silly the logic was to begin with.

You can't deny the numbers BG, 20 wins is a lot better than 13. True the ACC is not as tough as the SEC. I don't see the disjointed logic in comparing common opponents.

WFU is a damn solid team

Great? No

Bad? No

I don't know how you can say otherwise especially with an ACCCG Title....as bad as the ACC may be

With that said, I would take Bama over them next year

Archived