Red Army Sings "Sweet Home Alabama"

DKW 86

I HATE how Bama fans have taken what was once a reasonably decent song (albeit overplayed in bars) and tarnished it with crimson stain. I hardly ever hear it in public anymore without some T-Town Mullets shouting "Roll, Tide, Roll" during the chorus! :angry:

I HATE how Bama fans have taken what was once a reasonably decent song (albeit overplayed in bars) and tarnished it with crimson stain. I hardly ever hear it in public anymore without some T-Town Mullets shouting "Roll, Tide, Roll" during the chorus! :angry:

Hey, guys. I'm a longtime lurker but I just wanted to share what we do when the song is played in bars. Instead of singing "Sweet Home Alabama", we sing "F ** k you Alabama" and then follow with a "War Damn Eagle" when they yell "Roll Tide Roll".

Just my $.02

:blink: WTF :blink: i do not believe what i just saw? that was a complete compilation of the most uncool thing i have ever seen, they look like a band from whoville, they obviously ripped off their look from dr. seuss. :o that would be a NO to their delusion of a possible world tour including the US.

Archived