Percy Harvin Injured

PChamp119

UF is very talented from top to bottom no doubt but, Tebow and Harvin are used and used and used and used and it wears on them. Tebow was hurt when he played UGA and it showed and it helped as well drilled him for a season high sacks against UF

I suspect Tebow will take the same if not more shots this year AND Harvin will continue getting the ball often

Either if not both being hurt by the middle or end of this upcoming year would shock me

Then again, injuries can happen to anyone at anytime

I am suspect on Tebow's NFL future

I do NOT think he will be bad by any means but I am not as convinced he will be a consistent NFL QB just yet

I am suspect on Tebow's NFL future

I do NOT think he will be bad by any means but I am not as convinced he will be a consistent NFL QB just yet

I think he'll do fine in the NFL. Probably a FB or LB. I hear he is as versatile as they come and he has the hard-nosed drive to do well at a position that is full-speed & hard hitting every down..

SL, I think your QB will be 10 times better QB in the NFL than Tebow.

Stafford has a lot more learning to do than people think

He needs to get his Completion % up and needs a LOT more footwork help before he is NFL ready

I am very worried that people are putting him in the media on TOO HIGH of a pedastel (spelled right?)

He needs to get his Completion % up and needs a LOT more footwork help before he is NFL ready

I am very worried that people are putting him in the media on TOO HIGH of a pedastel (spelled right?)

All young QB's need help with that stuff. I agree that he should be an outstanding QB at the next level, just as he is in the SEC. He is probably the best pure QB in the SEC right now, Tebow included.

All young QB's need help with that stuff. I agree that he should be an outstanding QB at the next level, just as he is in the SEC. He is probably the best pure QB in the SEC right now, Tebow included.

what! brodie croyle would disagree with you.

Archived