Auburn beats Alabama AGAIN

Birmingham

Wow...SIX, and the F E A R of SEVEN, REALLY hurts...Doesn't it?

Nevermind...We KNOW the answer. Have an Orange & Blue Day and WAR EAGLE ! ! !

Trying to change the subject, I see. I was hoping for some some better conversation than that. Maybe next time.

You want conversation? Ok, how about this? I'm 63 years old and an Auburn graduate. I remember during the 60's and 70's when it was widely known that Bear was a cheater but also known that he never got caught. You can crow about your "escapes" all you want but today is a new day! Bear couldn't get away with it today and neither could Dumbose, Stallings, and others. And before you ask for proof, just know this! Auburn people know damn well what went on and so do others (besides bammers) and we don't have to prove anything to you or other bammers. Look at what has happened to your glorified progam since Bear's demise and an equal playing field with Auburn brought about by Pat Dye. We lead the overall series now that Legion Field officials can't be bought anymore. ;) You will NEVER dominate Auburn again like you did! Get used to it! Now they're just a bunch of little boys running around with their red jerseys like all the rest of the SEC world.

That is a list NCAA sanctions. Alabama was the dirtiest program by far. Remember, Al Capone was only convicted for tax evasion and John Gotti was only convicted once.

Bear, who got both Kentucky and Texas A&M placed on probation for offences committed while he was coach, continued his crooked ways at bammer. Had the SEC office not been a co-conspiritor, he would have done the same for your school.

Go to the classic "In the Interests of Another Institution" to understand.

That is a list NCAA sanctions. Alabama was the dirtiest program by far. Remember, Al Capone was only convicted for tax evasion and John Gotti was only convicted once.

Bear, who got both Kentucky and Texas A&M placed on probation for offences committed while he was coach, continued his crooked ways at bammer. Had the SEC office not been a co-conspiritor, he would have done the same for your school.

Go to the classic "In the Interests of Another Institution" to understand.

The fact that Bear got two programs on probation before coming to Alabama always gets lost in the shuffle.

Coming out flaming after only fifteen posts isn't going to get much conversation going on this board, little man.

Coming out flaming after only fifteen posts isn't going to get much conversation going on this board, little man.

this is certainly not a "flaming" thread. it's a good ol' rival ribbing thread. I caution you if you begin taking my posts so seriously. I choose humor and fun in my posts over pompous and a**hole. I was told to have tough skin around here when I joined, this was good to hear because I have come equipped. I would certainly expect nothing less from everyone else here. My bad if I sent the wrong message.

this is certainly not a "flaming" thread. it's a good ol' rival ribbing thread. I caution you if you begin taking my posts so seriously. I choose humor and fun in my posts over pompous and a**hole. I was told to have tough skin around here when I joined, this was good to hear because I have come equipped. I would certainly expect nothing less from everyone else here. My bad if I sent the wrong message.

If this is a 'rival ribbing' thread, than it belongs in the woodshed.

what is the 'rivals' forum for? I'm trying to learn as I go, here. I figured this belonged in the 'rivals' forum with all of the other stuff about Alabama not having anybody in the draft and and DJ Hall going to the.... couch. I thought the "woodshed" was for down right smack down stuff and 'rivals' was for milder stuff. I must have got the wrong message of what the 'rivals' board is. Sorry.

Let's refocus on the purpose of this forum. Over the last few months it's sort of devolved into a Woodshed II kind of place and that's not its purpose. This forum is meant to be a place for sane, rational discussion of news about our rivals or any programs other than Auburn.

From now on, moderators will be moving any discussions that are obviously intended to bait people into "discussions" that will be anything but civil to the Woodshed. If a normal thread ends up becoming a bickerfest, it too will be moved, unless the majority of the thread is civil. In those cases, the flamebait posts will be deleted.

Even though I posted this for "rational discussion of news about our rivals or any programs other than Auburn" I can see where some here would say that I was trying to "bait people into "discussions" that will be anything but civil"

Sorry to those I offended by posting this article.

Let's refocus on the purpose of this forum. Over the last few months it's sort of devolved into a Woodshed II kind of place and that's not its purpose. This forum is meant to be a place for sane, rational discussion of news about our rivals or any programs other than Auburn.

From now on, moderators will be moving any discussions that are obviously intended to bait people into "discussions" that will be anything but civil to the Woodshed. If a normal thread ends up becoming a bickerfest, it too will be moved, unless the majority of the thread is civil. In those cases, the flamebait posts will be deleted.

Even though I posted this for "rational discussion of news about our rivals or any programs other than Auburn" I can see where some here would say that I was trying to "bait people into "discussions" that will be anything but civil"

Your truly pathetic attempt a humor could become a lesson in how Alabama football gained its fame.

Go here

And here

Then here

You will discover that not only is the article is not entirely correct but also the real truth behind it behind the numbers.

Alabama football has always been and will always be corrupt. It is the only way it can win.

Your truly pathetic attempt a humor could become a lesson in how Alabama football gained its fame.

My "truly pathetic attempt at humor" was in the same light that I've seen posted on the 'rivals' forum since I've been on this site. But this is an Auburn site and I understand the reason to move my thread and not the others. I'm seeing what is acceptable on this forum and what's not, this obviously wasn't so it won't happen again. End of discussion as far as I'm concerned. I like to post with class and try to not resolve to name calling or anything of that sort, so you probably won't see my screen name on the "woodshed" forum that often. Have a nice day whether it be Orange, Blue, Crimson or Green.

My "truly pathetic attempt at humor" was in the same light that I've seen posted on the 'rivals' forum since I've been on this site. But this is an Auburn site and I understand the reason to move my thread and not the others. I'm seeing what is acceptable on this forum and what's not, this obviously wasn't so it won't happen again. End of discussion as far as I'm concerned. I like to post with class and try to not resolve to name calling or anything of that sort, so you probably won't see my screen name on the "woodshed" forum that often. Have a nice day whether it be Orange, Blue, Crimson or Green.

The fact you haven't been banned shows that we are more tolerant than the bammer sites. Try it one of those sites and see what happens.

Trying to change the subject, I see. I was hoping for some some better conversation than that. Maybe next time.

You post an obvious flamebait post and want better conversation? You've got to be kidding me. We just went through all this 2 weeks ago with your fellow uater baby grid. Take a look back at earlier posts and you'll find all our responses to it then. This is nothing more than you as a uater trying to pump yourself up thinking you are better than us. Take your pathetic attempt at starting a flame war somewhere else. Hey, here's an idea, go to a uat board with your own ilk and talk about how good uat USED to be.... I'll give you a tip, though. Study your teams history and know all of it. You know, cheating since the 1920's. Turning in other programs to keep them away from uat. Setting up other rivals in the south to get them put on probation. All the important facts concerning the corruption that is uat. Don't be like your fellow uater, baby grid, that showed up here not to long ago that had absolutely ZERO knowledge of the team he cheers for blindly follows.

Have an orange a blue day.....

Bammerham.....I grew up in Alabama in the 60's-70's and was a Bama fan. Almost every body in my town was a bama fan. Several guys I played HS ball with played for the Bear. We all knew then that Bama gave their athletes more perks than anyone and that the Bear was bulletproof against the NCAA. My buddies got "perks". We also giggled that Bear must be the one turning Shug in and causing him problems. In my opinion, the Bear had a lot to do with the # of times AU has been on probation and that Bama fans should be shamed for even bringing it up.

The really sad part of being a Bama fan is the self-induced, assumed birthright arrogance that Bama fans propagate amongst themselves. Until this past fall, I had not listened to Bama football on radio since John Forney was there. I was working outside at my lake cabin near Gadsden and listened to the FSU pregame and the first half of the game. There aren't many AU football stations in No. Al. All that Stabler and your kook of an announcer could do was regurgitate "12", "tradishun" and talk about the past.

BTW, I went to school at AU b/c their Building Science program is one of the top 4 in the nation. After one year at AU, I realized how great it is and became hooked.

Dude your fine.......I seriously doubt you "offended" anyone. Your posts are fine, and we're glad to have you.

It's funny you bammers like to post the modern rankings of cheating incidents but ignore the FACT that bama was cheating big time before these rankings ever started. You need a little history lesson on bama's cheating and you can start with the early 40's Collier Magazine articles by one of you own distinguished alumni who was in the middle of it.

Archived