Does anyone ever wonder...

What the hell is up with the McCain ad people?

There are a lot of Republicans out there that I will acknowledge as having great ad campaigns. Huckabee's were strong and personal, Bush's were good from his two campaigns, and Romney also had solid ads. McCain's, however, seem stupid and irrelevant.

The latest spot, "Johnny's Mom", is designed for Mother's Day and features the candidate and his surprisingly youthful mom. The music from the "Leave It to Beaver" soundtrack and humorless anecdotes killed it. I have to say that this may be the worst political ad I've ever seen. Every ad he has run has been targeted at the 65+ crowd and has perfected the art of suckage.

He's waiting to spend the money when the time is right. He doesn't have the NAACP, the Anti-American George Sorros billions, or the anti-capitalistic unions supporting him.

Strategy at the moment. He has no reason to waste his money right now with Hillary keeping things tied up.

My issue is with the quality of his ads, not the price tag that accompanies them.

This isn't about his spending, but the buffoons that have put his advertising "campaign" together.

I don't see why it matters right now????? And if you think there's not a higher price with higher quality, then maybe you should become a Tenn. fan ;)

Archived