This guy reminds me of a lot of folks here

TexasTiger

So Chris Mathews bust the guys chops because the guy really doesn’t know what Chamberlain did.

The question I would ask is: How badly versed in history do you have to be to get pawned by a guy who thinks the U.S.S. Cole was bombed while Bush was president?

Who let TM out of his "room?"

Did you ever get your new Obama blow up doll?

Same ole Right Wing S(%$T. This guy is just like Rush(I took enough oxycontin a day to kill an elephant) Limbaugh and all they other talking heads.Throw out little phrases(cut and run,no child left behind,appeasers,swift boats for truth) which have no facts or truth behind them.My favorite is the "flip flop".Let's use their phrase ,flip flop, John McCain is the poster boy for the flip flop

Same ole Right Wing S(%$T. This guy is just like Rush(I took enough oxycontin a day to kill an elephant) Limbaugh and all they other talking heads.Throw out little phrases(cut and run,no child left behind,appeasers,swift boats for truth) which have no facts or truth behind them.My favorite is the "flip flop".Let's use their phrase ,flip flop, John McCain is the poster boy for the flip flop

Obama wants to talk to Iran and Syria, and now he don't????? Obama want's to associate with terrorists (Mr. Aires), now he don't (his silly, thin skinned reply to Bush)????? Obama wants to praise and worship for 20 years with a radical white hater, now he don't???????

We all have flip flop moments in our lives. ALL OF US!!!! At least those who learn from poor judgement and mistakes. The rest run for President of the United States. :roflol:

Archived