Rasmussen Poll: McCain 49%,,,,,, Obama 20%

Tigermike

Thanks for clearing that up. And for the record there seems to be 1,000's 1,000,000's who think feel the same way.

You seem to disagree so why don't you educate me. Tell me why it's wrong to meet with a country who is a potentially serious threat and dialogue with them without any roadblocks to the negotiating table? Why would Iran agree to having their arm publicly twisted before they sit down to talk?

Why don't you tell us what exactly is Obama going to say to Ahmadinejad and The Iranian Mullahs' who aim to destroy Israel and to install Sharia and for the entire world to live by their stone—age laws? Hope? Change? Let's get this straight, those peckerwoods (Ahmadinejad and The Iranian Mullahs) hope we quit and they would love the change. That could explain why they really, really want Obama to win.

You still haven't provided an answer to what Obama wants to say to them. When you know, get back.

I have no idea what Obama, or anyone else, would or wouldn't say and it's irrelevant to this discussion in general and to the question I asked you in particular. You're asking me to tell you what someone else will say. That's foolishness. I've asked YOU why YOU think it's wrong to meet with a country who is a potentially serious threat and dialogue with them without any roadblocks to the negotiating table? You seem to feel strongly about it so it shouldn't be that hard to articulate.

Obama: Please don't do bad things.

Ahmadinejad: We don't do bad things it is only the dirty Jews and the Americans who do bad things.

Obama: I agree

Ahmadinejad: Good now when we bomb Israel and lead proxy wars in Iraq and Lebanon don't say anything.

Obama: It's all those bitter white people who started this problem! It's All Bush's fault.

Ahmadinejad: We agree.

OK, you obviously can't answer a simple question and, since we've played this little game far too many times in the past, I'll take this as your answer to my question and leave it at that. Your grasp of your own opinions is staggering.

Bush was just asking them if they wanted to go hunting with Cheney. I'm not sure that makes them friends.

Thanks for clearing that up. And for the record there seems to be 1,000's 1,000,000's who think feel the same way.

You seem to disagree so why don't you educate me. Tell me why it's wrong to meet with a country who is a potentially serious threat and dialogue with them without any roadblocks to the negotiating table? Why would Iran agree to having their arm publicly twisted before they sit down to talk?

Why don't you tell us what exactly is Obama going to say to Ahmadinejad and The Iranian Mullahs' who aim to destroy Israel and to install Sharia and for the entire world to live by their stone—age laws? Hope? Change? Let's get this straight, those peckerwoods (Ahmadinejad and The Iranian Mullahs) hope we quit and they would love the change. That could explain why they really, really want Obama to win.

You still haven't provided an answer to what Obama wants to say to them. When you know, get back.

I have no idea what Obama, or anyone else, would or wouldn't say and it's irrelevant to this discussion in general and to the question I asked you in particular. You're asking me to tell you what someone else will say. That's foolishness. I've asked YOU why YOU think it's wrong to meet with a country who is a potentially serious threat and dialogue with them without any roadblocks to the negotiating table? You seem to feel strongly about it so it shouldn't be that hard to articulate.

Obama: Please don't do bad things.

Ahmadinejad: We don't do bad things it is only the dirty Jews and the Americans who do bad things.

Obama: I agree

Ahmadinejad: Good now when we bomb Israel and lead proxy wars in Iraq and Lebanon don't say anything.

Obama: It's all those bitter white people who started this problem! It's All Bush's fault.

Ahmadinejad: We agree.

OK, you obviously can't answer a simple question and, since we've played this little game far too many times in the past, I'll take this as your answer to my question and leave it at that. Your grasp of your own opinions is staggering.

Yes we have played your little BS games before. What's to say. Has obama ever been in a position of authority to actually make appeasement his policy? No he hasn't. W have to take him at his word. Did he not say he intends to negotiate with no preconditions? What's to be gained? Nothing. ot a thing. In fact Iran is already in violation of UN resolutions concerning their nuclear ambitions. Has that stoped them? Hardly. There is a big reason you can't tell us what obama plans to say to them. He has not bothered to say. Nor has he bothered to inform us what he plans to accomplish or how. But when he goes, tell him to be subserviant and carry his hat in his hand. Tell him to make michelle wear a veil. Tell him not to take any gays in his party, (they don't like them over there, in fact they kill them.) But there is nothing wrong with talking is there.

Why not just tell them to live up to the UN resolutions?

Archived