She just didn't grasp the concept of bad incentives

Tigermike

Why doesn't this happen when I'm around?

Woman strips in anger at wolf whistles

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A woman who felt harassed when road workers whistled at her stripped naked in response, police said.

Workmen in the small northern farming town of Kerikeri, New Zealand, were repairing the main street when the young woman, an Israeli tourist, took offence at their attention.

She calmly stripped bare to use an ATM - bringing an abrupt halt to both the whistles and the road work - then put her clothes back on and walked away.

Sorry no pictures available.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?...mp;in_page_id=2

"I don't know why they call it harassment when it was her ass that caused the problem to start with." :rolleyes:

Chris Rock

Why isnt this in 'All Things Considered?'

Because I put it here in a much more appropriate forum. I understand where you are coming from. For the dims, there is a hierarchy of victims groups. Women rank much lower than blacks and some other minorities. Since you guys have a black man at the head of your ticket, it is absolutely necessary for women to take a seat toward the back of the bus.

Just an honest question but okay. Didn't realize that race and sex was on your mind so much.

Remember to breath. Let it out buddy, it will be okay.

Just an honest question but okay. Didn't realize that race and sex was on your mind so much.

Remember to breath. Let it out buddy, it will be okay.

Why do you have a problem with sex?

Archived