Obama Resigns Church Membership from Trinity

RunInRed

Has any one on this board seen more from the church than the soundbites? Has any one been to the church? Yeah, thought so.

Has any one on this board seen more from the church than the soundbites? Has any one been to the church? Yeah, thought so.

If the sound bites are not enough to make you want to throw up in your mouth then I don't know what else it is you want to see.

If the sound bites are not enough to make you want to throw up in your mouth then I don't know what else it is you want to see.

Point made. Thanks.

The only thing I've heard from hitler are the few soundbytes in some select recordings.

Your argument is weak.

It's getting crowded under the bus.

The reason Obama left Trinity is political.

"Some Obama supporters, including U.S. Rep. Robert Wexler of Florida, said that disconnecting from the church signaled a chance for the campaign to move on.

"I think it bodes well for us in the general election that we can put whatever issues there were behind us in respect to the church," Wexler said."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/31/oba...urch/index.html

One Campaign in Two Sentences

I've had extremely questionable judgment for the past twenty years.

Would you give me four more?

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that you guys - who are still complaining now - are the same ones who were saying he should leave the church? As I said, your responses are very predictable.

Leave the church? I don't think he should have ever been a member.

B I N G O!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

runinred..... I read the manifesto of the church prior to it being taken down a few months back. You are doing exactly what your like-minded crowd have been doing to those who support the president. KOOLAID OVERLOAD!

Your side is just like Obama.......when the fire get's hot, run from the kitchen and blame it on the cook.

POOR JUDGEMENT by Obama for 20 years. :blink: This sticks because it has merrit. It should. And IF he used the church for political means, then all is fair game!

It's pretty clear from my past posts on here how I feel about Obama but let's take Obama out of the picture for a moment. My main beef is with the church itself. How in the world can a church continue to allow such filth and hatred to be spewed forth from the pulpit. I am sure their are many other churches out there with this same kind of rhetoric being preached from the pulpit and it really saddens me. The blood of the people will be on these so called preachers hands. I know in the book of Revelations it talks about churches like this in the last days.

Guys, I have to give him props for this one. Leaving the church has a hefty political price tag. He made the right decision in the long run tho.

Guys, I have to give him props for this one. Leaving the church has a hefty political price tag. He made the right decision in the long run tho.

Leaving was a local cost, but a national gain.

The church was nothing but a political liability. I don't see how it has a hefty price tag by leaving. I see it having a hefty price tag by staying.

The church was nothing but a political liability. I don't see how it has a hefty price tag by leaving. I see it having a hefty price tag by staying.

Within the Black community, especially in his home town of Chicago, this is a huge deal. Will he still win the Presidency with all the damage? I think he may have been more damaged than he thinks. If he loses, and then has to go back home where he no longer has any safety net, there could be hell to pay for his Senate seat.

Archived