The Web of Connections

WinCrimson

BUT! Barack Obama has an angry pastor...

Nevermind that his opponent wants to do absolutely nothing about the crisis this nation is facing at the pump. McSame is in bed with the ones who are wrecking America like never before.

The real John McSame

Nevermind that his opponent wants to do absolutely nothing about the crisis this nation is facing at the pump. McSame is in bed with the ones who are wrecking America like never before.

The real John McSame

Keith Olbermann.....a.ka.a the beacon of non-bias.

My guess will most will refuse to watch because its Olbermann, but they really should.

So wait, it's John McCain's fault that we have oil speculation?

Why don't stop all futures trading? Why don't we stop stock market trading?

Remind me again, what market speculation is ENRON doing now? Zero. Enron doesn't exist. Futures traders/speculators exist and basically every company on wall st.

The Farm Bill had more than JUST the speculation loophole at hand. It was a bill FULL of pork. To pick out that one line item in the bill and blame McCain for it is a joke.

So wait, it's John McCain's fault that we have oil speculation?

Why don't stop all futures trading? Why don't we stop stock market trading?

Remind me again, what market speculation is ENRON doing now? Zero. Enron doesn't exist. Futures traders/speculators exist and basically every company on wall st.

The Farm Bill had more than JUST the speculation loophole at hand. It was a bill FULL of pork. To pick out that one line item in the bill and blame McCain for it is a joke.

I agree using the Farm Bill is a joke here.

The real John McSame

John McCain will be your next President. Try to show some respect. He's a legitimate war hero, and it's only going to piss you off more if you start off the next 8 yrs like this.

Archived