Something Congress should have to do immediately!

tiger88

Provide a rational and executable plan that will provide an alternative to harvesting our own oil here in the states. I'm not talking about a bunch of hypothetical ideas that may or may not materialize. I'm talking about a solid plan that everyone can believe in and rest assured that something is on the way that will help us out of this mess. Obviously, if we don't either start harvesting now or come up with such a plan, things are only going to get much worse in the very near future.

Their inactivity on the matter and relying on possible future fixes that currently don't exist is jeapordizing the future of this country imo.

Provide a rational and executable plan that will provide an alternative to harvesting our own oil here in the states. I'm not talking about a bunch of hypothetical ideas that may or may not materialize. I'm talking about a solid plan that everyone can believe in and rest assured that something is on the way that will help us out of this mess. Obviously, if we don't either start harvesting now or come up with such a plan, things are only going to get much worse in the very near future.

Their inactivity on the matter and relying on possible future fixes that currently don't exist is jeapordizing the future of this country imo.

Agree 100%, but I am not to confident that much is going to happen. I mean why start now, we have known this was going to be an issue for years.

Archived