Your Vote in the 2008 Presidential Election?

DKW 86

6-24-08 Who Do You Support as of this Date?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. My Choice is...

• Bob Barr-Libertarian
    • John McCain-Republican Party
    • Cynthia McKinney-Green Party
    • Ralph Nader-Independent
    • Barack Obama Democratic-Party
    • None at this time.

BTW, for the whiners in the crowd, they were from this site. I just put them in ALPHABETICAL order, by last name, nothing more. :no:

I truly mean this. I am not playing with a poll etc. I dont really feel strongly about any candidate. Said it before:

Barr: (+) Good Guy, "Spoiler" only. May take just enough votes to stop one candidate. (-) Very Much Way Right.

Comment: "Too much baggage from the Impeachment mess to be a real threat."

McCain: (+) Good Guy, Understands the Whats-at-stake in Iraq, (-) Very Much Inside the Beltway, Keating 5 Scandal.

Comment: "Looks like the Third Term of W..."

McKinney: (+) Is the Green Candidate, (-) VERY MUCH Inside the Beltway, Voting Record is Extreme Left.

Comment: The "Scares Most Adults" Candidate.

Nader: (+) Good Guy, You cant question that he loves America and Common People (-) VERY MUCH Inside the Beltway although really not a "Party-type" Candidate.

Comment: "A principled spoiler" only. May take just enough votes to stop one candidate.

Obama: (+) From outside the Beltway, (-) Voting Record is Very Much Toward the Left.

Comment: "Looks like Second Term of Jimmuh Carter..."

No Clarabelle, Bozo, or Ronald?

Touche' That is exactly how I feel about this year. "They are either Clones or Clowns" but they are all deeply flawed.

I'm honestly surprised that no one has voted Barr yet. Though he is on the Libertarian ticket, he seems pretty far right conservative.

I'm honestly surprised that no one has voted Barr yet. Though he is on the Libertarian ticket, he seems pretty far right conservative.

I have voted Libertarian before. As sad as it is to say, it really is like wasting a vote.

Archived