Another question for the dims. Why hasn’t Obama left any paper trail?

Tigermike

BARACK OBAMA

No Paperwork For Obama Grants From 1997 To 2000

From the Chicago Sun-Times article on grants distributed by then-state-legislator Barack Obama.

(Records from 1997 to 2000 weren't available.)

There's a shock.

His state legislative office records may have been thrown out, he told us. (How convenient)

He's never released a specific list of law clients, instead giving a list of all of his firm's clients, numbering several hundred each year. His campaign will only confirm representation when the media comes to them with a specific case.

He won't release his application to the state bar. He's never released any legal or billing records to verify that he only did a few hours of work for a nonprofit tied to Tony Rezko.

He's never released any medical records, just a one-page letter from his doctor.

Does it bother anyone that a guy with political ambitions for his entire adult life has not left a paper trail? (Well it sure won't bother rr.)

link

John Kerry had a problem about not releasing records as well didn't he?

Mike, slowly I am starting to see who you may be voting for

Slowly

I will make my mind up between now and November. <_< But things could change. B)

Unlike rr who has already made up his mind. :rolleyes:

Mike, slowly I am starting to see who you may be voting for

Slowly

I will make my mind up between now and November. <_< But things could change. B)

Unlike rr who has already made up his mind. :rolleyes:

TigerMike-- fair and balanced. B)

So this is a story. McCain thinks rape is funny(the actual joke was not even close to being funny) but this what we get.

So this is a story. McCain thinks rape is funny(the actual joke was not even close to being funny) but this what we get.

:blink:

What in slick nick are you trying to connect here????? :no:

Archived