Free Prince Hall

WAR-MATT

Hey BamaGrad03 - You still owe me from last year's LSU/'bama game. I'm still waiting to collect from you on our bet!

I sent you like 3 PMs, never got a response. Hit me up with your info and I'll hook it up. Afterall, I gotta get you that case o beer before you're collecting the next one for this year's bet.

I think it's funny that none of you AU fans know what he did to get suspended. But Saban "is weak on discipline" because he's suspending our most tenured LB for the first 3 games...and not booting him off the team.

The first 3 games...that are all non-conference, this wouldn't matter much if not for his antics in putting DJ Hall in the 2nd half of LA Monroe, that lowered Saban's standing on discipline in a lot of fans books, not just Auburn's.

so what was he supposed to do, say okay Prince Hall will play the first three games but when we start our SEC schedule he will be suspended for three of those games. and if we didn't play 3 SEC games in a row suspend him for two, then let him play the non-conference, then suspend him again for the SEC game? you are making no sense at all.

I seem to remember that CTT was faced with a similar problem last year. Wasn't Tray's suspension for six games, including three SEC games (MSU, Vandy, and Florida)?

I guess he could have chosen to do something like that. Are any of the Alabama fans looking for Saban to make a "statement" in disciplining a player?

I seem to remember that CTT was faced with a similar problem last year. Wasn't Tray's suspension for six games, including three SEC games (MSU, Vandy, and Florida)?

You can't compare the two, you don't know what Prince did.

So, if the crime/offense (whatever) is covered up well, then any penalty given can be deemed strict. Pretty clever. B)

Whatever. 3 game suspension is pretty harsh, and you can't bash the guy for something you dont know.

So, if the crime/offense (whatever) is covered up well, then any penalty given can be deemed strict. Pretty clever. B)

Whatever. 3 game suspension is pretty harsh, and you can't bash the guy for something you dont know.

So, can we bash him for what we do know? Oh, yeah, we can't bash him for that either since he has no control over the players he inherits.

What we don't know is will the suspension actually last 3 games, or will he magically lift it when they get behind in the clemson game?

I firmly believe a healthy dose of ICE CREAM is called for in this situation.

The $4mil boy STRIKES yet again!

priceless...........

Seriously? 3 games not enough?

Don't listen to him. He doesn't even know who Prince Hall is. He just saw "Bama", "suspension" and plugged those two into his "Generic Response-o-Matic"...and that's what was spit out.

Poor little "wearin' my frustration of SIX,soon to be SEVEN :au: , on my sleeve" bg, I know fully well who prince hall "is". He is yet another "troubled" "player" @ west vance that little, and I do mean LITTLE, nicky is "punishing". Instead of a shiny new exec. AD, maybe uat should invest in a few parole officers and a prison guard or two.

Oh, have a nice day! :big:

Hey BamaGrad03 - You still owe me from last year's LSU/'bama game. I'm still waiting to collect from you on our bet!

Good luck with that. I imagine he could always float a loan from the "JJ bail fund". c/o pbj :poke:

Poor little "wearin' my frustration of SIX,soon to be SEVEN , on my sleeve" bg, I know fully well who prince hall "is". He is yet another "troubled" "player" @ west vance that little, and I do mean LITTLE, nicky is "punishing". Instead of a shiny new exec. AD, maybe uat should invest in a few parole officers and a prison guard or two.

The fact that you even tried to use a period in that response is an affront to punctuation.

Poor little "wearin' my frustration of SIX,soon to be SEVEN , on my sleeve" bg, I know fully well who prince hall "is". He is yet another "troubled" "player" @ west vance that little, and I do mean LITTLE, nicky is "punishing". Instead of a shiny new exec. AD, maybe uat should invest in a few parole officers and a prison guard or two.

The fact that you even tried to use a period in that response is an affront to punctuation.

The fact that you continue to attempt a battle of wisdom, when you are clearly unarmed, does not amaze anyone. After all, dark pink is your "team's" color.

Again, Have a nice day. :)

p.s. SIX...... :poke:

Archived