Arkansas gets new unis

WarTiger

While I dont love them, the white on the side of the chest kind of reminds me of the razorback tooth, so I guess that's a plus.

Look better if the guy had been in full pads, I kinda like the idea of the tusks on the sides. I don't like the numbers being outlined in black.

I'm going to be the black sheep here, but I think they are ugly.

I agree. It looks like Louisville West. :no:

Isn't Tenn also changing their uniforms this year? I hope and pray that AU never messes with perfection.

The tusks on the butt are really stupid. The tusks on the side of the jersey is okay.

uhh...since the 'backs are outfitted by Adidas, they get the 2008 Adidas football uniform design, in their respective teams' color. Check out Michigan's. Same thing:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...l?eref=si_ncaaf

Welcome to the 2008 adidas, you ever hear about CUSTOMIZING jerseys?

uhh...since the 'backs are outfitted by Adidas, they get the 2008 Adidas football uniform design, in their respective teams' color. Check out Michigan's. Same thing:

I'm surprised Michigan stopped using Nike. Oh and the home Michigan jerseys are the same as they always were without the stripes. So they do Customize them. The yellow stripes (tooth) are very similar to what Michigan had last year with Nike.

All of the jersey companies have a basic design that they use for most teams and have a few exceptions with various teams, this is nothing new.

I was really hoping they went for the 2nd design. Maybe they'll still incorporate them as an alternate..

OrangeJumpsuit.jpg

PS You know you suck when you start changing the uniforms.

I'm surprised Michigan stopped using Nike.

I'm surprised Nike let Michigan go. I'm sure adidas paid them more $$ making it an easy decision for Michigan.

You've got to be kidding!

That butt photo makes 'em look like they got in a big hurry leaving the bathroom and got toilet paper stuck in their pants!

It is beyond me that someone actually approved that design. Talk about bush league.

I'm going to be the black sheep here, but I think they are ugly.

I agree. It looks like Louisville West. :no:

Isn't Tenn also changing their uniforms this year? I hope and pray that AU never messes with perfection.

My sentiments EGGGGGGGGGG-Zactly. First thing I thought of was Louisville. Hideous...very minor league. :no:

:au::homer:

PS You know you suck when you start changing the uniforms.

Yep. Look at us when Tot started the 3-d look by shadowing our numbers.

I like the jersey, but not the pants. The butt steaks look weird.

Archived