SIAP...But I haven't seen it posted...so, here y'all go

The Prowler

bammer fan who stabbed Auburn fans, also tried to pay a mental challenged person to take the fall

AAAHAHAHAH....Man, people just can't make this kind of sh*t up. I know, Old News....BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. But, I hadn't seen it posted here, so I took it upon myself to do it.

Sorry if it's been posted already.

Yeah, what a dumb ass worthless piece of s***! Did yall know that there was another stabbing at a fraternity house in Auburn in the early 90's? I think that guy just got asked to leave a party. When someone does something like this do they not think..." hey, I'm gonna stab this guy, even if it means that I'm gonna go to jail for a very LONG time, heck, may even get life out of it if the guy dies"...

Yeah, what a dumb ass worthless piece of s***! Did yall know that there was another stabbing at a fraternity house in Auburn in the early 90's? I think that guy just got asked to leave a party. When someone does something like this do they not think..." hey, I'm gonna stab this guy, even if it means that I'm gonna go to jail for a very LONG time, heck, may even get life out of it if the guy dies"...

i deal with criminals and ignorant people on a daily basis and it just amazes me the thought process some of these people have. it makes you wonder what exactly happened in some of these people's lives that made them turn out the way they did, and how their vision of the world can be so blurred that they really cannot see what they are doing is wrong. if i go back and book somebody in the jail for some reason, i usually chat with them to just try to understand how some of them think of things. sometimes i walk away thinking how terrified i would be if i had the mind this person had. the world is just a crazy place man....and i think it is in horrible taste to label this with *KEYBOARD WARNING* and laugh about it. some people got stabbed and could have very well died. they probably don't think its all that funny.

I think it's Freakin' HILARIOUS that he got caught trying to pay off a mentally challenged person to say that it was him who did the stabing....That's the funny part.

I think it's Freakin' HILARIOUS that he got caught trying to pay off a mentally challenged person to say that it was him who did the stabing....That's the funny part.

they are both mentally challenged, they are both bammers, from mobile!!!!!! :moon:

For some reason the first thing that came to mind after I read that was...he offered a car to a mentally retarded person...can the person he offered the car to drive?

Damn it's been a long week...is it beer'o'clock yet?

Here's some blog set up to help spread his story of corruption in the Auburn justice system and how he was "railroaded," as well as the rest of his Mobile red elephant tribe threatening to come and protest here in Auburn:

http://joeybarrettjr.blogspot.com/

He's such a kind, sweet, last-man-standing-cage-fighting-with-his-father-and-bribing-the-mentally-incapacitated kind of guy.

Archived