Pre-game video

wardameagl

Last year, I got goosebumps when the team came onto the field. Last night I was bored and it did nothing to pump me up. The song is not that up beat and does not grab your attention.

Was anyone at the game to see the pregame video? I was just curious to hear if it was decent or not. The past few years it has made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I hope this year's will not disappoint.

song got leaked end of last week and once i saw the song I went in with low expectations. Well, my expectations were correct. Probaly worst pregame video I've seen auburn produce. I have not spoken with anyone who was at the game who liked it. Everyone i've spoken with has had nothing but bad comments.

this thread i take it is about the 2nd promo that was movie trailer style? Well this one was better than the 1st promo. This one was avg in my book and Tommy saved it at the end with his appearance. Overall just very disappointed in both promos after the great ones we have had in the past few years. Would prefer not to see either again.

Sorry...not related to any other Auburn fans except the ones I have created! I also think some of our Auburn U. commericals are cheesy as well.

I am going to merge the threads guys. Looks like they were posted at the same time.

You guys are bumming me if the new video is that boring. A couple of days ago, I downloaded several videos from YouTube, some of the made by AUTiger96, and made an hour long montage of them to watch before the game to tget myself pumped up.

Sad thing is they paid for it (and I also heard it wasn't good). I would have done it for free.

you should do it for free, but only if they release it online after its first showing in the stadium. I wouldn't even complain if they wanted to put it on iTunes for a couple bucks or something. Make it happen!

I have always enjoyed your videos, and like I said, I downloaded some of them the other day.

I am not familiar with the song from the new pre-game video and it was kind of hard to hear because of the crowd noise in the video, but what I could hear from it, the song sounded kind of slow to be a video to get the crowd pumped up. Am I correct?

Sad thing is they paid for it (and I also heard it wasn't good). I would have done it for free.

Have you ever contacted AU or been contacted about it? I for one, would give you a positive rec.

I have always enjoyed your videos, and like I said, I downloaded some of them the other day.

I am not familiar with the song from the new pre-game video and it was kind of hard to hear because of the crowd noise in the video, but what I could hear from it, the song sounded kind of slow to be a video to get the crowd pumped up. Am I correct?

yeah it was way too slow and mellow for a pregame video. Here is the youtube link of the music video of the song that was used in the first promo:

and as someone stated earlier, the band video was probaly the best one they had. That cheesy "war eagle" video of 2 pilots with there planes sitting on a lake was so lame as well.

While we are being critical, I'll add my $.02. I thought pregame was the worst in a long time. However, I did love the band's much like Tiger, eh. I think it is cool that our band has a pre-game video. I've been to all SEC stadiums but Ole Miss, and that is coming this year, and I have never seen that before.

Last year, I got goosebumps when the team came onto the field. Last night I was bored and it did nothing to pump me up. The song is not that up beat and does not grab your attention.

I would knock it out of the park with the resources for this video. This video was the worst EVER!!!!!! This hd video board was @1,000,000 if I am not mistaken. Are you kidding me? 3 days grace???????? WTF?

It was okay, but not spine tingling like so many previous ones. I think the song selection was part of it and footage that has been used over and over. Now if they change it each week and add highlights from the previous week, that might help.

The Band video was great!!! I too think it is fantastic that our band has a pre-game video. I don't know of any band in the country that has one. If anyone knows, I would love to see it. Kudos Mr. Brassell!!!

Definitely the worst pre-game video I've seen yet at JHS. At least the clips bring back some good memories, but the music left a lot of people with puzzled looks. I wonder if they can get an edit to put in a different song. The crowd was really into the band video though.

So if we're all in agreement - Can't we do something about it....grass roots email - letter writing! :(

I mean we are the ones that they are doing it for so lets have a say in it..........Hell I loved the pre-game from last year....why not use the same song just add the video from this year!

Any thoughts?

While we are being critical, I'll add my $.02. I thought pregame was the worst in a long time. However, I did love the band's much like Tiger, eh. I think it is cool that our band has a pre-game video. I've been to all SEC stadiums but Ole Miss, and that is coming this year, and I have never seen that before.

Alan does a nice job. Just not sure why Auburn doesn't have him do both. I'm sure 12 Oaks Media charges 10 times what Alan charges.

I too agree that the pregame video was lackluster. I was so pumped to show my boyfriend are unbelievable entrance since it was his first college football game and since he is an LSU fan, then I had to explain that it was no where near last year's excitement! Hopefully, they'll get that fixed ASAP!!!

I too agree that the pregame video was lackluster. I was so pumped to show my boyfriend are unbelievable entrance since it was his first college football game and since he is an LSU fan, then I had to explain that it was no where near last year's excitement! Hopefully, they'll get that fixed ASAP!!!

wait. you're dating a LSU fan and this was his FIRST college football game?

my .02 ---- it sucked.

2nd video was not that bad, however. we were talking the other day how the 2004 video was absolutely amazing. au.tiger's vids remind me of that one with his music choice.

and crompton just threw an INT.

Archived