Vandy vs. USC

Auburnfan91

Watching usc's first game of the year I came to the conclusion that they have no qb and will struggle at times during the year.

That seems to be the case thus far. Our guys are terribly inconsistent passing the ball and seem to lack a little confidence.

Last week I liked seeing Tommy Beecher take off and run for yardage when it wasn't there, but the 4 INTs were just bad throws.

Last night, Chris seemed to be a little unsure of himself on a few throws which caused him to either make a bad decision or get sacked.

Eitherway, very inconsistent so far. Much of Gameock Nation is called for Stephen Garcia; however, I'm personally not convinced he's ready yet.

Remember Vandy had some hype last year until we beat them 35-7. I think Coach Johnson is doing a good job there, but I don't really know if South Carolina is that good of a team this year.

Spotty qb play hurt SoCar last night but special teams absolutely killed them in the second half. If Bobby Johnson goes to Clemson any time soon, no more Bama type games for the Tigers. Vandy has several more winnable games this season so just maybe the bowl less streak will come to an end. South Carolina has talent but it just isn't coming together right now for them.

Is anyone really shocked? USC looked like hammered ass last week and has been a severe underachiever under spurrier.

Really dissapointed in them yet again.

... but yet and still, USC shut out NCST...

By the way, NCST plays Clemson on the 13th... I personally hope NCST pulls this one out of their @$$

this game should be the pillow fight of the year!!!!

Archived