Ole MIss Wake pretty good game

oldautiger

So. Ole Miss pretty darned good, or another ACC team exposed?

Although, I have to say, that last pass interference call against WF was total, absolute, craptacular nonsense. I'm embarrassed for the SEC officials.

Well, dagnabit. Let's hear it for the SEC. If we keep playing the ACC like this, they're just going to disband and content themselves with basketball.

One other thing. The SEC officiating in this game has just been a total embarrassment.

Well, dagnabit. Let's hear it for the SEC. If we keep playing the ACC like this, they're just going to disband and content themselves with basketball.

One other thing. The SEC officiating in this game has just been a total embarrassment.

Yep, it has not been pretty

Speaking of not pretty things, that pass interference call on Ole Miss might have just cost them the game. So I guess it's poetic justice.

Why the heck did WF ice its own kicker just now?

I feel very undecided about this game. Part of me wanted Ole Miss to win because they are the SEC. But I have to admit, I still do not have very good feelings about Ole Miss re: Enrique and Trahan. So, part of me was for Wake Forest.

Speaking of not pretty things, that pass interference call on Ole Miss might have just cost them the game. So I guess it's poetic justice.

Why the heck did WF ice its own kicker just now?

I didn't get back in time to see any PI calls on WF, but I did see the one on OM. The guy didn't even touch the receiver. But, if there was a bad call on WF earlier, I guess its ok, although its hard to imagine it had to same effect.

Enrique Davis-- 5 carries for 1 yard.

I was watching ECU stomp WVU for the most part and flipping back to the Ole Miss game every so often. I don't know what number Davis is, but there was a back for Ole Miss that didn't look like he could block very well, was that Davis?

The PI call against Ole Miss was a complete crock. If there was any contact it was made by the receiver. It still says something about our conference if the 7th best team only loses to the best team in the ACC because of bum call and the 6th best team steamrolls their #2 at a nuetral site.

As a conference we've now lost two games because of officiating. UTK got robbed big time at UCLA, but Fulmer gets what he deserves.

The ACC may be a joke, but still, the Rebs walked into the #20 ranked team's house and nearly beat 'em.

After last week and today, I might start listening to those who called Ole Miss a dark horse in the SEC West this year.

The ACC may be a joke, but still, the Rebs walked into the #20 ranked team's house and nearly beat 'em.

After last week and today, I might start listening to those who called Ole Miss a dark horse in the SEC West this year.

Well, one of my 'Mark my words' was :om: will be a much better than expected team. Orgeron recruited well for years there. Guys, he out recruited many :sec: teams. He just totally inhaled as a coach.

Win the :sec: West? No way! Maybe an 8-4 surprise team tho.

BTW, WFU was the only ranked ACC team this week and they were all but beaten by a lower tier :sec: team on the road.

Archived