AU plays AP#1 again this yr?

aucat

When was the last yr, AU played the #1 and beat them? 2001 vs. :uf: ?

Wish :ua: can go unbeaten that long to climb to #1 for Thanksgiving and then ...

When was the last yr, AU played the #1 and beat them? 2001 vs. :uf: ?

Wish :ua: can go unbeaten that long to climb to #1 for Thanksgiving and then ...

Sorry aucat but I can't echo your sentiment :no: ....My wishes for bammer is that they go on another late season slide that mirrors last year's debacle-and for no other reason than just because it would make me feel all warm and tingly-like on the inside!!!

One way or the other, if they are ranked #1 or not ranked at all, I'm expecting :au: to get #7. For those of you who may be wanting me to expand on why I feel this way-especially in light of how our O has been performing as of late, I'll go ahead and tell you straight up....My expectation for us getting #7 this year is primarily due to one simple fact: after the last 6 years I've developed a strong sense of entitlement- :big:

Wasn't Florida #1 when we beat them at JHS a couple of years ago?

3 I think.

I'd rather see Alabama implode like IslandTiger said.

I hope Kentucky beats them 40-3. I hope they lose to Arkansas St, Miss St, LSU, Auburn, and Tennessee.

I like the Iron Bowl rivalry, but this isn't a "one day out of the year" rivalry. We have to put up with those cousin-grinders 365 days a year. It'd be a lot more fun for to spend 365 days laughing at them rather than one day busting knuckles in a #1 vs #2 grudge match.

Do you think we're going to play Oklahoma this year?

Way too early to speculate, but not unless the O has a huge turnaround. I say we will lose 1 or 2 more as just as predicted in the preseason.

I'd rather see Alabama implode like IslandTiger said.

I hope Kentucky beats them 40-3. I hope they lose to Arkansas St, Miss St, LSU, Auburn, and Tennessee.

I like the Iron Bowl rivalry, but this isn't a "one day out of the year" rivalry. We have to put up with those cousin-grinders 365 days a year. It'd be a lot more fun for to spend 365 days laughing at them rather than one day busting knuckles in a #1 vs #2 grudge match.

Amen and Hallelujah my brother!!! :cheer:

Archived