NO Quit in Our Team

weagl1

The guys fought hard for 4 quarters. All you folks that keep saying they are quitting, you know it didn't happen today. Except for the turnovers we win this game. If they will continue to fight like that, something good is going to happen before this season is over. Kodi and the offense will come around. It will be OK. Quit all the negative crap and get behind this team! :cheer:

This has not been a fun year (so far) but I still LOVE AUBURN and BELIEVE.

We could beat GA and AL - stranger things have happened!

The guys fought hard for 4 quarters. All you folks that keep saying they are quitting, you know it didn't happen today. Except for the turnovers we win this game. If they will continue to fight like that, something good is going to happen before this season is over. Kodi and the offense will come around. It will be OK. Quit all the negative crap and get behind this team! :cheer:

I only saw a fight for about 5 minutes in the 3rd qtr. After that........penalties, terrible play calling, wrong routes by recievers, stupid penalties after stupid penalties. All signs of a team that is on the brink. I don't know if this team will have enough fight left in them to finish.

Are you drunk? We scored 7 points on Ole Miss,OLE MISS FOR GOSH SAKES. This is a train wreck.

Are you drunk? We scored 7 points on Ole Miss,OLE MISS FOR GOSH SAKES. This is a train wreck.

The offense moved the ball on a good defense and our defense played well for 4 quarters. The turnovers were the difference. Turnovers happen with a young QB. I get the feeling that if TT had stuck with Borges and Kodi had started from the outset this year we would be 7-2 or 8-1 at this point. The stupid spread crap with Franklin cost us. But I am not giving up on these guys. The looked like a much better team today than we have seen so far.

That's pretty much exactly what Tuberville said in his presser.

Archived