4**** DT set to visit AU

Tigermike

Corey Gaines - 4**** Defensive tackle has set an official visit to AU 1/30/2009

I was just looking over the prospects on the Rivals data base and saw that Cory Gains will be visiting AU.

War Eagle

I thought

Nobody yanked your chain....get back to your crack pipe.

I thought

Nobody yanked your chain....get back to your crack pipe.

Man come on! You know thing's are dry in T Town ! Jimmy John's is in the jail house now!

He's just a A** hole !

I thought

No one said anything about it meaning a damn thing. So crawl back in your sewer and shut up.

I guess it just came natural to you that the first thing you mention after his name is how many stars he has...

Rivals has boyjeddah is a 5 star A$$ clown. He is a definite bama lean (though he does like to hang out on AU boards).

Boyjeddah A bama lock. He's a 5* big mouth, Good pick up for you turd's.

But we didn't want him anyway, Not enough posting skill's, And hides like a bitch after a loss.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I thought

No one said anything about it meaning a damn thing. So crawl back in your sewer and shut up.

I guess it just came natural to you that the first thing you mention after his name is how many stars he has...

Actually no all I did was copy what was listed at either Rivals or Scout where I got the information.

Here is the deal for you. If you want to discuss recruiting do so. But you are not going to derail every thread with your BS. You are not going to send every thread you post in to the Woodshed. Uderstand? So keep it on subject or stay out. Fair enough? If you don't like it your post can be put on MOD approval. The choice is yours and you will not be warned again. If there is anything you don't understand with that, you are free to ask for clarification via PM.

Hes an Army All American but Scout has him as a 2* player? I'm giving up on figuring out their player rankings

Archived