A little validation...

WinCrimson

FWIW, there are some higher-ups in Tuscaloosa who like the idea of Willis coming out of unemployment...

:whistle:

Just for those who claim that I don't know what I'm talking about...

The Willis to 'Bama saga wasn't exactly a spur of the moment decision. Saban, and our entire staff, have always had tremendous respect for CJW. I've always thought of him as a guy that we could pull.

FWIW, there are some higher-ups in Tuscaloosa who like the idea of Willis coming out of unemployment...

:whistle:

Just for those who claim that I don't know what I'm talking about...

The Willis to 'Bama saga wasn't exactly a spur of the moment decision. ...

Try to tell that to Terrance Coleman. I'm betting you'd receive an earful. B)

I can see where you might have had confidence in compelling the weak-willed and unprincipled to join you. Congrats.

The man wanted a pay raise. I understand your frustration, but at the end of the day I think both of us can agree as to his reason for coming. Sure, his thinking got sauced up with the usual phony lines of wanting to learn a great coach's system and blah blah blah. He wanted a fatter check and had it out for Chizik.

I can see where you might have had confidence in compelling the weak-willed and unprincipled to join you. Congrats.

The man wanted a pay raise. I understand your frustration, but at the end of the day I think both of us can agree as to his reason for coming. Sure, his thinking got sauced up with the usual phony lines of wanting to learn a great coach's system and blah blah blah. He wanted a fatter check and had it out for Chizik.

moral of the story: in the SEC loyalty ends with $$$ :puke:

Archived