ESPN's Womens's Bracketology

WarTiger

Man, #1 seed and playing in Michigan... eh

I noticed that too. Tennessee with 6 losses (for now) is "projected" to play in Chattanooga. what about us with ONE loss playing in Chattanooga, or duluth, Ga, or even Baton Rouge? Doesn't make a lot of sense that we would earn a #1 seed and have to play in michigan.... Hopefully it will change as the season winds down. We should be closer to home...

But Auburn would be in the Raleigh bracket - that's more important.

They could put Auburn in Duluth, then you guys would bitch about being sent to Trenton, NJ.

They could put Auburn in Duluth, then you guys would bitch about being sent to Trenton, NJ.

why do you see the need to interject your holier than thou crap on everything. grow up.

why do you see the need to interject your holier than thou crap on everything. grow up.

To point out that you are the one bitching about nothing. You always find something to bitch about.

I on the other hand see the good in the things. In this example - you see the bad "Ooo, Auburn has to play in Michigan." I see the good - "Sweet, Auburn will be playing in NC, not NJ."

But with your thoughts - fine, send them to Duluth, GA so we can see them for the first two rounds against simple competition. Then say good-bye as they head up north.

Is there anything you don't complain about? The NCAA committee isn't going to change the brackets to have Duluth in the Raleigh bracket. Hell, why don't you go piss on the lawn and demand them to have all the games in Auburn. While you are at it, tell them only Auburn fans can attend the games.

Maybe you should actually think about things that are actually going on before you bitch about something.

To point out that you are the one bitching about nothing. You always find something to bitch about.

I on the other hand see the good in the things. In this example - you see the bad "Ooo, Auburn has to play in Michigan." I see the good - "Sweet, Auburn will be playing in NC, not NJ."

But with your thoughts - fine, send them to Duluth, GA so we can see them for the first two rounds against simple competition. Then say good-bye as they head up north.

Is there anything you don't complain about? The NCAA committee isn't going to change the brackets to have Duluth in the Raleigh bracket. Hell, why don't you go piss on the lawn and demand them to have all the games in Auburn. While you are at it, tell them only Auburn fans can attend the games.

Maybe you should actually think about things that are actually going on before you bitch about something.

Pot meet kettle.

Just my opinion, but I'd rather see us have the opportunity to play more important games closer to home. If our girls get a #1 seed, they'll play a #16 then, presuming a win, #8 or #9. Those should be games a #1 seed should win no matter where they are played.

Just as an aside, women's NCAA tournament games used to be played on campus in the first and second round...Auburn used to host those games a lot in the late '80s and early '90s.

Or I could be a whiny little punk ass like yourself and complain about everything and hate auburn like you do. Which i do not and will not do. Mr. NOT AN AUBURN MAN. Please don't misunderstand my disappointment in this thread as my equaling your hatred of auburn or me withdrawing my support of auburn, mr. NOT an auburn man. It's just an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. Yet, you see the need to come into the thread and talk down to people. I hear that uat is accepting applications for new fans over the next few months. Just trying to help you, Mr. NOT AN AUBURN MAN, find his way to where he belongs...

Slag, you are absolutely right. Women's teams used to host 1st and 2nd round tournament games on campus. I believe, that ended when the ncaa expanded the field to 64 teams.

Or I could be a whiny little punk ass like yourself and complain about everything and hate auburn like you do. Which i do not and will not do. Mr. NOT AN AUBURN MAN. Please don't misunderstand my disappointment in this thread as my equaling your hatred of auburn or me withdrawing my support of auburn, mr. NOT an auburn man. It's just an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. Yet, you see the need to come into the thread and talk down to people. I hear that uat is accepting applications for new fans over the next few months. Just trying to help you, Mr. NOT AN AUBURN MAN, find his way to where he belongs...

Slag, you are absolutely right. Women's teams used to host 1st and 2nd round tournament games on campus. I believe, that ended when the ncaa expanded the field to 64 teams.

bitching... check

complaining... check

hating on Auburn people on this board... check

arguing with someone smarter than yourself... check

be a whiny little punk ass... check

anything else you want to add to the list?

btw, name something that I have complained about recently, specifically this thread? Other than your stupidity. And seeing that you are no Auburn man, that definitely doesn't quality as something hating Auburn.

Technically I did nothing different than what you just did. Actually there is a difference - I had a point, which was later acknowledged by SLAG-91.

Since when, do you see the good in things?

Archived