While Rivals and Scout continues to brag about

AUman43

Make that #10 for the Turds.

OLB JC Devonta Bolton ****

(East Mississippi)

Scooba, MS 6-4/230 04/16/2009

Well, techinically he's a re-sign because he commited to them in 2007 and went juco.

I wonder if rivals will drop his stars like they did with Eltoro.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phillip Sims is a very good get for them, however, that kid is barely 6ft tall and nowhere near 6'2. He's got a good arm but he's got some work to do from what I hear.

Phillip Sims is a very good get for them, however, that kid is barely 6ft tall and nowhere near 6'2. He's got a good arm but he's got some work to do from what I hear.

It's hard to get a polished QB in nowadays football anyway. Most teams just put the best athlete back there and say, "Go score!"

You get a good athlete, but usually someone that never had to learn how to play because he was superior to everyone else physically.

These kids dont always stop growing ya know. I was barely 6'0 when I graduated high school but I am close to 6'3 now.

That's very true, however most of the athletes that are standouts in high school are much farther along in their physical maturity than the rest of them. That's not always the case, but I'd say much more often than not.

Archived