In or Out We Should Be Proud

aubrandon

It has been a while since I have been proud of our basketball team. I know that early this year we did not play well and lost several games we had no business loosing. With that being said, I thought the team came together and played very well. I thought Lebo did his best coaching this year, not because of just the twenty two wins but we beat some good teams that have dominated the SEC for quite some time. Folks you have to remember Jeff Lebo is still rebuilding this team. It takes a long while to build and maintain a program. I know we lost to Tennessee but hey guys, UT played a great game. Auburn is a very well coached team escept at the free throw line. Man, do we need some help there.

If you want my opnion, I would even say that we have medicore talent and Lebo gets the best out of them. They play hard and never quit. I am so proud of our team and coaching staff. If you look back from where this team was a few years ago to where this team is now, it has been an incrediable journey. I think that we deserve a shot at the BIG DANCE I really think that our quickness and abality to hit the three point shot when we are hot can really give some teams fits.

It has been a while since I have been proud of our basketball team. I know that early this year we did not play well and lost several games we had no business loosing. With that being said, I thought the team came together and played very well. I thought Lebo did his best coaching this year, not because of just the twenty two wins but we beat some good teams that have dominated the SEC for quite some time. Folks you have to remember Jeff Lebo is still rebuilding this team. It takes a long while to build and maintain a program. I know we lost to Tennessee but hey guys, UT played a great game. Auburn is a very well coached team escept at the free throw line. Man, do we need some help there.

If you want my opnion, I would even say that we have medicore talent and Lebo gets the best out of them. They play hard and never quit. I am so proud of our team and coaching staff. If you look back from where this team was a few years ago to where this team is now, it has been an incrediable journey. I think that we deserve a shot at the BIG DANCE I really think that our quickness and abality to hit the three point shot when we are hot can really give some teams fits.

I agree with almost everything you said. We do NOT have mediocre talent. No, they aren't All-Amerciants, but they are certainly better than mediocre. I, too, think that we deserve a chance at the Big Dance.When will the participants be named?

Now that I reread your post, there is another point with which I disagree. I am always proud of our basketball team. They are playing for Auburn. Enough said.

Field is announced starting at 5 PM CST

I'm proud of 'em for putting it together late in the season and hopefully they'll continue to play hard no matter if it's the NCAAs or the NIT.

I'm not a NIT picker, so I feel we should go to the NCAAs. We ARE going to post season play. When did we last do that?

We played hard - something to be proud of.

Now that I reread your post, there is another point with which I disagree. I am always proud of our basketball team. They are playing for Auburn. Enough said.

That is not quite what I meant.

War Damn AU Basketball, I was at the Huntsville Havoc game last night and I noticed a good bit of orange. These guys keep plugging away and they have made a lot of AU fans proud of them including me. I get a little emotional because for four years I have watched those three senior play hard every game. They deserve a big WDE!

I AM ALWAYS PROUD OF AUBURN.....

but

I am SUPER PROUD of this team, the players and the coaches.

NCAA or NIT - WDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived