A Funny for the Day

Jenny AU-92

... not that he would be on this bus (I have no idea what he looks like) BUT if he were, he would do this... :D;)

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. They then get to meet their maker, and because of the grief they have experienced; he decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter paradise. They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done. The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too." Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted. This goes on for a while but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in line starts laughing. When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his tail off. Finally, God reaches this guy and asks him what his wish will be. The guy calms down and says...... "Make 'em all ugly again".

ROTFLOL!!!!! That's a great one. It reminds of the one about the AU fan and the bammer fan who find a magic lamp. They rub it and the genie grants them each one wish. The bama fan (who claims to be tired or AU and other rival fans coming into tuscalooser) asked for a 10,000 foot wall to be built around tuscaloosa that no one could get into, and no one could get out of. Then the genie asks the AU guy what his wish is. And the AU guys says, "now first, tell me about this wall again." And the genie said, "well, it's 10,000 feet tall, no one can get in, and no one can get out. So the Auburn fan says "good, I want you to fill it iwth water!" :lol:

Bwahahahahahah thats hilarious, I can sooo see cctau doing that.....

Now you all know not to piss me off. If you see me heading to the back of the line, just go on and give up! :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Bwahahahahahah  thats hilarious,  I can  sooo see cctau  doing that.....

Now you all know not to piss me off. If you see me heading to the back of the line, just go on and give up! :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

if cctau and i show up at the the gates to heavan at the same time ill be sure to stand behind him!

Archived