Ledarius Owens

AUman43

"

You can usually tell which posters have just started keeping up with recruiting, those are usually the ones worried about the number of stars or how high the prospect is ranked. I'll admit, I was the same when I started following it, back in '96 when I was a HS Senior. But, I was just following it to see how many of these "Stud" linemen could bench as much as I could coming out of HS. Then I just started keeping up with it ever since. I can tell you, without looking it up, who Auburn's top two players were, back in the 2000 Class.....RB Rudi Johnson 5 Star and DE Alton Moore 5 Star.

thats awesome, that talent will make you a lot of money one day. :rolleyes:

Anywayz, yes i do keep up with recruiting, and i have been keeping up with it for a looooooong time. i made a simple statement about something that annoys me, heck anything that has to do with bammer annoys me. if theres sumone in front of me with a bama bumper sticker on their car in, i HAVE to pass them or it will bother me for 30 minutes. The S sticker is the worst of all though. Since were doing trivia, who was the auburn coach in 1901. Billy watkins. yay i can do it too. :roflol:

"

You can usually tell which posters have just started keeping up with recruiting, those are usually the ones worried about the number of stars or how high the prospect is ranked. I'll admit, I was the same when I started following it, back in '96 when I was a HS Senior. But, I was just following it to see how many of these "Stud" linemen could bench as much as I could coming out of HS. Then I just started keeping up with it ever since. I can tell you, without looking it up, who Auburn's top two players were, back in the 2000 Class.....RB Rudi Johnson 5 Star and DE Alton Moore 5 Star.

thats awesome, that talent will make you a lot of money one day. :rolleyes:

Anywayz, yes i do keep up with recruiting, and i have been keeping up with it for a looooooong time. i made a simple statement about something that annoys me, heck anything that has to do with bammer annoys me. if theres sumone in front of me with a bama bumper sticker on their car in, i HAVE to pass them or it will bother me for 30 minutes. The S sticker is the worst of all though. Since were doing trivia, who was the auburn coach in 1901. Billy watkins. yay i can do it too. :roflol:

If you guys had a facebook page, I would become a fan. My turn at trivia. Who was Auburn's last coach? CTT. Look how big a fan I am.

Archived