Moseley?

quietfan

And besides he can throw the ball better than any QB we have now.

You cant be serious. I'm not flaming the kid, but his abilities out of HS dont even match Trotter. He got press because he won Mr.Football and he won Mr.Football because he put up some gaudy numbers, but when you watch his tape he isn't wowing you with any of his passes...and thats against weak competition. He's got size and some athleticism so he's got some upside, but as mentioned, is he really going to play with Rollison here? If they both redshirt I cant see Moseley seeing the field...the gap is simply enormous right now between the two.

or Steven Ensminger when he came out of HS.

Never saw any Ensminger tape so I cant make that comparison.

You cant be serious. I'm not flaming the kid, but his abilities out of HS dont even match Trotter. He got press because he won Mr.Football and he won Mr.Football because he put up some gaudy numbers, but when you watch his tape he isn't wowing you with any of his passes...and thats against weak competition. He's got size and some athleticism so he's got some upside, but as mentioned, is he really going to play with Rollison here? If they both redshirt I cant see Moseley seeing the field...the gap is simply enormous right now between the two.

Well coach since you have decided who will play 3 or 4 yrs from now .

Who will you be starting in the A day game ? I know you have a lot of knowledge about recruits,

But when did you become an expert on how a kid will mature or grow, Or how his arm strength will be 3 or 4 yrs from now. just sayin.

You have had a mad on for this kid and I don't know why. Did he try and sleep with one of your daughters?

Or maybe he grew up a bama fan I don't know or do I care but give the kid a break.

It's very bammerish, I think that's a word

Who will you be starting in the A day game ? I know you have a lot of knowledge about recruits,

But when did you become an expert on how a kid will mature or grow, Or how his arm strength will be 3 or 4 yrs from now. just sayin.

You have had a mad on for this kid and I don't know why. Did he try and sleep with one of your daughters?

Or maybe he grew up a bama fan I don't know or do I care but give the kid a break.

no need to attack him cause he gave an honest opnion based upon observations. which the majority of the board would agree with. moseley is good and i'm sure he is a fine young man but that doesn't mean he's the heir to the quarterback job. fact: trotter and rollison are better than your son. :poke:

Can anyone confirm what I thought I read about how Mosely might be tried out at LB? I could be totally wrong about that, but I swear I read that somewhere.

He's got the size - needs to put on some weight. Decent speed for someone that tall, but I think with the added muscle, the speed could stay consistent or even improve as he matures.

Can anyone confirm what I thought I read about how Mosely might be tried out at LB? I could be totally wrong about that, but I swear I read that somewhere.

He's got the size - needs to put on some weight. Decent speed for someone that tall, but I think with the added muscle, the speed could stay consistent or even improve as he matures.

Uhm I think you may be thinking about Cooper...the walk-on/grayshirt QB we "signed" who will play some other position than QB.

no need to attack him cause he gave an honest opnion based upon observations. which the majority of the board would agree with. moseley is good and i'm sure he is a fine young man but that doesn't mean he's the heir to the quarterback job. fact: trotter and rollison are better than your son. :poke:

He's not my son. But he has parent's, And I bet there real proud of him too. I would be!

I can see them all now all huddled around there PC waiting to hear all the wonderful things that are being said about him on aunation. B/C here is where his fans are. This is the place where all who know go to hangout!!! Insert sarcassum here :moon:

Uhm I think you may be thinking about Cooper...the walk-on/grayshirt QB we "signed" who will play some other position than QB.

Meta- I have to ask what tape were you watching on this kid? I saw him play in person a few times and he made all the throws. His arm is not the best I have ever seen but he made accurate passes and could throw the long ball.. not saying he will be the best ever, but I give him more credit than you do. I think he will come in an be competitive in the next few years.

I think he's the one I'm thinking about. I got them confused.

Archived