FS: 2 Xbox's(1 modded and 1 unmodded)

I have 2 xbox's(not xbox 360) for sale.

1. Modded Xbox-This xbox has been modded with a bigger hardrive. You can burn games to the harddrive so you dont need the disc to play them. It has also been flashed with the following Emulators and every game made for these systems: Sega Genesis, Nintendo, Playstation, Super Nintendo, Tubro Grafix 16 and many others. There are literally hundreds of games already preloaded. Its comes with all power cords and hookups that are needed and 2 controllers. I am asking $100 for this bundle OBO.

2. Standard Xbox-Comes with all hookups, HD cables, and 2 controllers and the following games:Dance Dance Revolution w/dance pad, MVP Baseball 2005, MVP NCAA baseball 06, Oddworld Munch Oddysee, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Hitman 2, Grand Theft Auto 3 and Vice City, Psychonauts, Destroy All Humans, Midway Arcade Treasures, Medal of Honor Rising Sun, Golden Eye Rouge Agent, Max Payne, The Simpsons Hit and Run, Medal of Honor Frontline, NCAA Football 06, Mercenaries, True Crime Streets of L.A., Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, and Top Spin. I am asking $125 for this bundle OBO.

I am in Huntsville and can meet locally or can ship to you at buy expense of shipping costs. I can also sell games individually or move games between either package if wanted. Any question please dont hesitate to ask. Both systems are in working condition and have never had problems with them.

I have 2 xbox's(not xbox 360) for sale.

1. Modded Xbox-This xbox has been modded with a bigger hardrive. You can burn games to the harddrive so you dont need the disc to play them. It has also been flashed with the following Emulators and every game made for these systems: Sega Genesis, Nintendo, Playstation, Super Nintendo, Tubro Grafix 16 and many others. There are literally hundreds of games already preloaded. Its comes with all power cords and hookups that are needed and 2 controllers. I am asking $100 for this bundle OBO.

2. Standard Xbox-Comes with all hookups, HD cables, and 2 controllers and the following games:Dance Dance Revolution w/dance pad, MVP Baseball 2005, MVP NCAA baseball 06, Oddworld Munch Oddysee, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Hitman 2, Grand Theft Auto 3 and Vice City, Psychonauts, Destroy All Humans, Midway Arcade Treasures, Medal of Honor Rising Sun, Golden Eye Rouge Agent, Max Payne, The Simpsons Hit and Run, Medal of Honor Frontline, NCAA Football 06, Mercenaries, True Crime Streets of L.A., Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, and Top Spin. I am asking $125 for this bundle OBO.

I am in Huntsville and can meet locally or can ship to you at buy expense of shipping costs. I can also sell games individually or move games between either package if wanted. Any question please dont hesitate to ask. Both systems are in working condition and have never had problems with them.

Modded Xbox is sold along with several games.

Still available is Standard Xbox with all hookups, HD cables, 2 controllers and the following games: Dance Dance Revolution w/dance pad, MVP Baseball 2005, MVP NCAA Baseball 06, Grand Theft Auto 3, Hitman 3, Psychonauts, Midway Arcade Treasures, Golden Eye Rouge Agent, The Simpsons Hit and Run, NCAA Football 06 and Top Spin. I am asking $75 for this bundle.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Good deals, from what it sounds like. If I were in the market, I'd be all over that, even w/ the dated box.

Archived