July 18th???

l1tay2

most of the rumors are being started by our fanbase so we can laugh at you guys at a later date.

LMFAO. You might want to try to find a new hobby. These things circulate for about 2 minutes.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most of the rumors are being started by our fanbase so we can laugh at you guys at a later date.

LMFAO. You might want to try to find a new hobby. These things circulate for about 2 minutes.

I'm not in on the rumor mongering. I don't like it when AU fans do it towards us, and I don't like it when our fans do it to yall. Just thought I would tell you why the rumor was fabricated in the first place.

I'm not in on the rumor mongering. I don't like it when AU fans do it towards us, and I don't like it when our fans do it to yall. Just thought I would tell you why the rumor was fabricated in the first place.

So "we"(aka your fanbase) can laugh at you(us)? Ok I got it now. That makes sense. I'll(you) play it classy on the lowdown, while at the same time throwing it right in your(our) faces. Makes perfect sense.

Your a bama fan through and through.

So "we"(aka your fanbase) can laugh at you(us)? Ok I got it now. That makes sense. I'll(you) play it classy on the lowdown, while at the same time throwing it right in your(our) faces. Makes perfect sense.

Your a bama fan through and through.

Jesus Christ on a cracker. I wasn't trying to throw anything in your face, if you would take your head out of your ass for 2 seconds you would understand that. Geez, man. I was trying to convey the ideaology of the people that made the rumor. I'm not even a member of the board it originated on. I didn't even start this thread. I simply chimed in to tell you guys it was partially bogus and don't get sucked in. Get over yourself.

....most of the rumors are being started by our fanbase so we can laugh at you guys at a later date.

Doesn't wash. That would require some low level of thought and planning, things that are beyond the capability of UAT fans.

Interestingly, a 3-star safety out of Georgia, Demetruce McNeal, says he's close to committing to Auburn and he'll likely do so on July 18th. He specifically gave that date. So something is definitely up for that weekend, me thinks.

Interestingly, a 3-star safety out of Georgia, Demetruce McNeal, says he's close to committing to Auburn and he'll likely do so on July 18th. He specifically gave that date. So something is definitely up for that weekend, me thinks.

I hope this is a telling sign and it seems too coincidental not to. I just don't want go crazy with enthusiasm until more details are released or more people start using that date.

I guess it is a good sign, though

Here is the bammer homer that started most of this 12 recruits and that it would be this weekend. I really hate that they allow such ignorant people to blog so the public can read them.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/210391-...cret-in-the-sec

Here is the bammer homer that started most of this 12 recruits and that it would be this weekend. I really hate that they allow such ignorant people to blog so the public can read them.

Thanks it's been a while since I clicked on a link to anything written by a Bammer Bozo, now I vividly remember why I stopped.

I hope this is a telling sign and it seems too coincidental not to. I just don't want go crazy with enthusiasm until more details are released or more people start using that date.

Right now there are no less than 5 (hopefully more) commits scheduled to announce on July 18th.

And what 5 athletes are these now? This way, if you are right, you can boast your chest (as I have no problem with at all). But if you are wrong, I can laugh and use that as credibility later on.

Oh wait, let me guess - here comes your disclaimer that athletes can change their minds, heck we are talking about 18 y/o kids here.

And what 5 athletes are these now? This way, if you are right, you can boast your chest (as I have no problem with at all). But if you are wrong, I can laugh and use that as credibility later on.

Oh wait, let me guess - here comes your disclaimer that athletes can change their minds, heck we are talking about 18 y/o kids here.

Yes...someone lets here a prediction on who the 5 will be? Dyer maybe?

Im pretty sure the mcneal kid from bennaker will commit. Who else??

And this is different from your everyday M.O. how exactly? You seize on any piece of news or prediction you can, take whatever position is the safest and doesn't require sticking one's neck out at all, then claim some sort of superiority any time you guess right. The times that someone sticks their neck out and you're wrong you're largely silent or no where to be found.

No one that's demonstrated any knowledge of such matters is making grandiose claims here. It's been clearly stated that the claims of 12 or more are just bammer smokescreens. Most people are saying to expect anywhere from 3 to 6 commits this month and there seems to be some consensus that some kind of event or splash will be on the weekend of the 18th. That's it. Get off your high horse and stop acting like this is some amazing ability you have or that you're the lone voice of reason.

Right now there are no less than 5 (hopefully more) commits scheduled to announce on July 18th.

Call me out. That's fine. These are the 5 I'm looking for (and there could be more).

Bonomolo, Adams, Dyer, McNeal, and Howard

I wouldn't be surprised to see Owens, Cullen, or Carter make a decision either. There's a chance Bonomolo could jump the gun early on his visit this upcoming weekend, but my guts tells me the coaches hold off on making it official. I could be wrong, though... Metafour disagrees with me about when Bono is taken public.

If/when I'm right, I want you to apologize for being such a huge douche... even though you can't really help it. If I'm wrong... laugh all you want. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last. No one bats 1.000.

Call me out. That's fine. These are the 5 I'm looking for (and there could be more).

I wouldn't be surprised to see Owens, Cullen, or Carter make a decision either. There's a chance Bonomolo could jump the gun early on his visit this upcoming weekend, but my guts tells me the coaches hold off on making it official. I could be wrong, though... Metafour disagrees with me about when Bono is taken public.

If/when I'm right, I want you to apologize for being such a huge douche... even though you can't really help it. If I'm wrong... laugh all you want. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last. No one bats 1.000.

#1 pchump can't help but being what she/he IS....

#2 pchump always bats .1000.....in Blue Oyster Bars........

SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK DUDE YOU SUCK SUCK

SUCK SUCK..........

EVERYTHING YOU WRITE IS FREAKING NEGATIVE! YOU SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK..........

GET OFF THIS FREAKING BOARD YOU BAMZIE HOMO...........

Any more names? C'mon y'all, let's hear some educated guesses. ;)

To go along with the unfounded rumors. ;):P

#1 pchump can't help but being what she/he IS....

#2 pchump always bats .1000.....in Blue Oyster Bars........

Lol@no. 2.

Thanks it's been a while since I clicked on a link to anything written by a Bammer Bozo, now I vividly remember why I stopped.

Curious.

Since both of you don't like the content, why don't you write something for the site?

It's easy to sit back and criticize. Now, you have the opportunity to do something about it.

Curious.

Since both of you don't like the content, why don't you write something for the site?

It's easy to sit back and criticize. Now, you have the opportunity to do something about it.

Well lets see why I wouldn't write something. I think I may have it---yep its the same reason this guy shouldnt have written anything--BECAUSE NEITHER ONE OF US ACTUALLY COULD BRING ANY USEFULL INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC. HE MADE UP STUFF TO FILL HIS PILE OF SH*&. I PREFER NOT TO CREATE A PILE TODAY OR ANYTIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

So in conclusion I suck, just not as bad as this guy.(atleast im not on the bottom with him around)

War Eagle

Archived