July 18th???

l1tay2

Note for the Overly Self-Conscious Bammers- I'm not saying Bama won't have a great recruiting class, they probably will

I understand what you're saying, and for that matter, our class is nearly done for '10 if you look at it. We have 16 commits right now. Also, if you figure:

Devonta Bolton (resign)

Brandon Lewis (resign)

Corey Grant (will announce Thursday)

Brian Vogler (will announce Wednesday)

C.J. Mosley

John Fulton

Keenan Allen

Victor Beasley

DeMarco Cobbs - I don't think he is as much of a lock as the other guys, but I think we get him in the end.

Thats 25 kids right there. At this point, our class is pretty much done with as far as recruiting. Even if for some reason Bolton and/or Lewis weren't ready, other than what I listed, I would guess a miscellaneous prospect here or there. I think if you guys could get back to playing AU football, things would be very interesting between us. Don't get me wrong, I'll take pounding you guys into the turf any day. But I'm all about competition as well, and I know you guys will get a few good ones this class. If you can translate some success onto the field over the next few seasons, that will grow. I think pulling in some guys like Seastrunk and Dyer is a start. Its a piece of the puzzle. You guys are in the same boat we were in at the beginning of 07, and should be able to use that to your advantage on the recruiting trail as we did.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived