Just for fun

DKW 86

CCTAU for President of WHAT???  I thought you wanted to be a benevolent dictator?

THE WORLD!

AHAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH!

It's good to be the king!

The pres thing has been out there for a while now and you are the first one to ask.

You can be my 10:30......and bring a friend!!!!

Guess I have good powers of observation.

Please enlighten me = I can be your ten thirty WHAT??? Are you being a perv again?? :D

And bring a friend? I think not. I have put you in the category of "Interesting person I am friends with that I don't introduce to my other (normal) friends..." :P:P:P

And to be honest, I doubt you will take the above statement as an insult (hint: it wasn't intended as one.)

Guess I have good powers of observation.

Please enlighten me = I can be your ten thirty WHAT??? Are you being a perv again?? :D

And bring a friend? I think not. I have put you in the category of "Interesting person I am friends with that I don't introduce to my other (normal) friends..." :P:P:P

And to be honest, I doubt you will take the above statement as an insult (hint: it wasn't intended as one.)

From the movie "Robin Hood." When Prince John looks at the girls and says "You; 10:00. You 10:15. You 10:30...and bring a friend."

All in jest. And your normal friends would almost like me. :smokin:

Archived