Sam Houston State

bigsixfive

The way it's looking, we're going to have a tough time coming back. This is ridiculous, like bigsixfive, where's the defense?

We haven't even gotten into our SEC schedule yet and we're already piling up the losses.

Lebo.....start looking for a new residence! This is absolutely terrible basketball. No defense......PERIOD! Score is now 81-59. You can't play this bad and not be concerned with every aspect of the game v/s a school like Sam Houston.

SHSU is killin' the Tigers from every aspect of the game. AU could lose this game by 30 points or more if they can't at the least dig down and play defense.

83-60 with 11 minutes to go. :no:

SMSU is 65% FG right now

66% from 3 point line :blink:

I've been supportive of Lebo all these years, but this is ridiculous!! No improvements in team chemistry, shooting, defense, recruiting!

Where's the coaching? I'm becoming less and less inclined to let Lebo have the rest of the season to turn things around. You don't give up 107 to Sam Houston State on your home court 11 games into the season. Pathetic.

That was just sad. One of the worst performances I've seen in awhile and we've had some bad ones. No fire, sloppy play, same old problems. I like Lebo. He's a nice guy but he's not getting it done as a coach. They look like they have just given up.

Where's the coaching? I'm becoming less and less inclined to let Lebo have the rest of the season to turn things around. You don't give up 107 to Sam Houston State on your home court 11 games into the season. Pathetic.

He's got to go.

I had to work this weekend and missed this one. Wow, I'm pretty much speechless. I try to support the tigers, but damn. :thumbsdown:

Archived