Alabama, Saban and The BCS Champsionship and the Red Elephan Club....

AUgrad00

Alabama is the best teams Congrats. They deserve it. Word on the street i$ the Red Elephant Club is alive and

well. If you guys know what I mean. Pretty easy to win when you get the be$t player$.

Alabama is the best teams Congrats. They deserve it. Word on the street i$ the Red Elephant Club is alive and

well. If you guys know what I mean. Pretty easy to win when you get the be$t player$.

Is that the only record ya'll know to play? Don't say something that you can not prove.

Is that the only record ya'll know to play? Don't say something that you can not prove.

Whoa. Are you being hypocritical, or just having a memory loss?. Remember your post about Tubs being jealous? Could you prove that?

Whoa. Are you being hypocritical, or just having a memory loss?. Remember your post about Tubs being jealous? Could you prove that?

My vote is for BG the hypocrite.

BMH, still there?

Sure glad we can afford them players!!! :cheer:

Yep, just like those $1K per person jet seats. Money is no object when it comes to winning at UAT.

Have they already started to sterilize the wal-mart in Tuscaloosa yet?

I remember it very well, and I also remember you.....show me a link, provide a link, show proof.............you said it enough till I imagined that you said it in your sleep. You were like a dog with a bone, and wanted proof to a statement that I had made. So, I just asked for the same thing, and I don't find anything hypocritical about that. You had set the rules, so I was just trying to abide.

I still say in my personal opinion and I don't need proof of that, Tommy Tuberville was jealous.

OK - forget about the question of whether or not money is spent in illegal ways. The indisputable point I would make about Alabama is that they are one of very few programs for whom success has no price limit. The decision was made following the 2007 season that they would find the coach they needed to have and give him a blank check. That is exactly what they did (anyone argue that point?) Money is no object with respect to facilities (they will test the limits of engineering technology to make their stadium as big as it can possiblly be). Being on top and staying there is priority one. They have an administration and faculty that is totally on board with these priorities (when is the last time you heard of the UA faculty complaining to SACS?) In short the University of Alabama is focused like a lasar on this one thing. Where else is this true or even possible?

I would love to have a MNC at Auburn. We've been within an eyelash 3 times in the last 26 years, but things didn't fall our way - I think we'll get there one of these days, but that's not priority one at Auburn. I'm sure some people wish that it was, but it's not.

I remember it very well, and I also remember you.....show me a link, provide a link, show proof.............you said it enough till I imagined that you said it in your sleep. You were like a dog with a bone, and wanted proof to a statement that I had made. So, I just asked for the same thing, and I don't find anything hypocritical about that. You had set the rules, so I was just trying to abide.

I still say in my personal opinion and I don't need proof of that, Tommy Tuberville was jealous.

Are you always confused or just short on memory? If you read above, it was YOU that said "don't say something you can not prove." <_<

Are you always confused or just short on memory? If you read above, it was YOU that said "don't say something you can not prove." <_<

Hey, I could be confused AND short on memory, believe me it happens more times than I'd like to admit. You know in your heart of hearts that the reason I said don't say it if you can't show proof is, because you always hounded me for links to prove something, and you are constantly on this board asking for links. That is why I said provide proof.

No BMH that's not the reason at all but one thing you are very good at is telling other people what they think. I had completely forgotten about the "Tubs is jealous" post until you piped up above with your hypocritical post "people shouldn't say something if they don't have the proof." You put your foot in your mouth so you should concentrate on getting it out before you try further hopeless responses As your little Nikki says, it is what it is.

No BMH that's not the reason at all but one thing you are very good at is telling other people what they think. I had completely forgotten about the "Tubs is jealous" post until you piped up above with your hypocritical post "people shouldn't say something if they don't have the proof." You put your foot in your mouth so you should concentrate on getting it out before you try further hopeless responses As your little Nikki says, it is what it is.

All you want to do is argue over and over and over again. You don't let things drop, and move on. I won't go the level that you do and go back over a year's worth of posts to find something just to go on and on about something that doesn't matter anyway. You do this with you fellow Auburn fans and they have even told you this before.

I haven't tried to tell anyone what they think, I have given my opinion, which means what I think and I stand behind that.

Have you are have you not on this board constantly asked for links to prove something? That is all that I am saying that I asked for.

Auburn=Family

BAMA="THE" Family. You know, the one where they sit at a table, start talking about their "districts", and someone gets capped for not going "all in" with the rest of them. Then, another one steps up, rolls him out of his chair, lights up a cigar, and takes his still warm seat.

Enough said.

All you want to do is argue over and over and over again. You don't let things drop, and move on. I won't go the level that you do and go back over a year's worth of posts to find something just to go on and on about something that doesn't matter anyway. You do this with you fellow Auburn fans and they have even told you this before.

I haven't tried to tell anyone what they think, I have given my opinion, which means what I think and I stand behind that.

Have you are have you not on this board constantly asked for links to prove something? That is all that I am saying that I asked for.

You are like most of your bammer buds and just hate to admit it when you are wrong. I didn't bring up the subject of providing proof about anything, YOU did in post #2 in this thread in response to AUgrad00. You can't argue with that fact. You can yada, yada all you want to but it's there in black and white. Even a WalMart UAT fan can read that.

You are like most of your bammer buds and just hate to admit it when you are wrong. I didn't bring up the subject of providing proof about anything, YOU did in post #2 in this thread in response to AUgrad00. You can't argue with that fact. You can yada, yada all you want to but it's there in black and white. Even a WalMart UAT fan can read that.

Ok, I'm going to say it where a Dollar General AU fan can read it. I didn't say that in this post(please understand this post....then we'll move on). I asked someone on this board(don't remember who it was, but not you) did they have a link. Then of course you get involved and go off on a tangent, just to do so, and yada,yada all you want about how dare I ask for proof. You may not have brought up the sujbect of providing proof this time, but will you say that you are not the one that is constantly asking(not for this post but many,many ,many other times) for links and proof.

I'm also sick of hearing the Walmart reference. Walmart and Dr. Pepper had that deal befor the game. If Texas had won it would also have displayed at Walmart, but in Texas and not Alabama. When Auburn wins a crystal football, maybe you will be able to display it somewhere other than Walmart. First get the chance to play for it, win it and then we'll talk about where it was displayed.

Ok, I'm going to say it where a Dollar General AU fan can read it. I didn't say that in this post(please understand this post....then we'll move on). I asked someone on this board(don't remember who it was, but not you) did they have a link. Then of course you get involved and go off on a tangent, just to do so, and yada,yada all you want about how dare I ask for proof. You may not have brought up the sujbect of providing proof this time, but will you say that you are not the one that is constantly asking(not for this post but many,many ,many other times) for links and proof.

I'm also sick of hearing the Walmart reference. Walmart and Dr. Pepper had that deal befor the game. If Texas had won it would also have displayed at Walmart, but in Texas and not Alabama. When Auburn wins a crystal football, maybe you will be able to display it somewhere other than Walmart. First get the chance to play for it, win it and then we'll talk about where it was displayed.

I would be sick of hearing the Walmart reference too, if I were you. Unfortunately for you, THE TROPHY WAS DISPLAYED AT WALMART ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. I can post pictures if you need proof!

Well I'm just as sick of Alabama fans telling me about how great Saban is too.So I guess we are even.And there is no way those jokes are stopping brother.OH BTW did I happen to mention That I don't give a sh** what your tied of. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Ok, I'm going to say it where a Dollar General AU fan can read it. I didn't say that in this post(please understand this post....then we'll move on). I asked someone on this board(don't remember who it was, but not you) did they have a link Then of course you get involved and go off on a tangent, just to do so, and yada,yada all you want about how dare I ask for proof. You may not have brought up the sujbect of providing proof this time, but will you say that you are not the one that is constantly asking(not for this post but many,many ,many other times) for links and proof.---you didn't ask anyone for a link. You asked

It sure looks like a Dollar General Auburn fan can read better than a WalMart bama fan. let's see:

1. You say you asked "someone" for a link but don't know who. Geez it's there in post #2 above and this is the second time I have told you that. See why I have to go on and on? And you didn't ask for a link, you mentioned proof. There is a difference. Often times I and others ask for a link because we are interested in getting more details, not because we are challenging the posters credibility. But I don't recall ever going on a board as a visitor and saying, as you did,"don't say something you can not prove." Geez it took me forever to prove to you that that there is a difference between the Rose Bowl game and the Rose Bowl stadium per se. Now I admit that is an asumption on my part. You did finally get it right?

Funny thing....I was sharing this little debate about the Rose Bowl with a friend who happens to be a mamber of the UAT BOTs. He laughed and said "what do I say, we have our share of those too."

2. You say that I am always (many, many, times) asking for a link or proof. I went back thru three pages of my posts and couldn't find one case other than my jab at you, which was well deserved in view of you incredible hypocracy. So why don't you give me many, many, examples to prove your claim, remembering all the while it was YOU who said "don't say something you can not prove."

3. While you are at it, can you show me where I ever said anything about the crystal egg being displayed at WalMart?

4. You, as is the case with most of you bammer buddies, always have to eventually get around to talking about MNCs or glass eggs. It is am absolute obsession.

As you also say in post #2 above "Is that the only record ya'll know how to play."

If you want to continue this so be it. I'm enjoying it except I feel like I'm in a duel with a one armed woman. Finally, can I ask you "did you get your MNC t-shirt because you went to bama or because you went to WalMart?

2. You say that I am always (many, many, times) asking for a link or proof. I went back thru three pages of my posts and couldn't find one case other than my jab at you, which was well deserved in view of you incredible hypocracy.

Oh, Oh....I want to play this game

BTW, I am not even done Page 2 of your posts (out of 8 with the search term I used) and I have these gems

If you want me to keep going, I am sure I can?

Im not demanding anything. You are free to make false statements all you want and I'm free to ask for proof. I just asaked you for proof, just like you are always askng for links.
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63453&view=findpost&p=646887
Ah there you go with the link thing. I asked you in post #18 in this thread to provide a link? Did you do it-----NO
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63115&view=findpost&p=644104
I have never hear one Auburn person slam Tebow and few from any other school except Georgia. Got any proof to support your claim? Maybe a link
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63115&view=findpost&p=643319
You are in a corner because you cn't provide a link/proof the guys is an Auburn booster.
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60124&view=findpost&p=614640
Do you have proof/link to something saying it was an Auburn booster. No article I've seen says it was an Auburn booster and you are one who always likes links to support a statement which may be questioned.
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60124&view=findpost&p=614541
---where did Chizik say this? Link?
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58626&view=findpost&p=604168
where did Thigpen and Roof say this. Link?
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58626&view=findpost&p=604167
C'mon Terry, that's not like you. You are saying what the kids supposedly said. Is there some link for even that?
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58626&view=findpost&p=604070
Why don't you link a few examples to prove yoor assertion that lots of people said bama would get hammered over the textbook issue.
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58603&view=findpost&p=602841

2. You say that I am always (many, many, times) asking for a link or proof. I went back thru three pages of my posts and couldn't find one case other than my jab at you, which was well deserved in view of you incredible hypocracy.

BTW, I am not even done Page 2 of your posts (out of 8 with the search term I used) and I have these gems

Im not demanding anything. You are free to make false statements all you want and I'm free to ask for proof. I just asaked you for proof, just like you are always askng for links.
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63453&view=findpost&p=646887
Ah there you go with the link thing. I asked you in post #18 in this thread to provide a link? Did you do it-----NO
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63115&view=findpost&p=644104
I have never hear one Auburn person slam Tebow and few from any other school except Georgia. Got any proof to support your claim? Maybe a link
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63115&view=findpost&p=643319
You are in a corner because you cn't provide a link/proof the guys is an Auburn booster.
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60124&view=findpost&p=614640
Do you have proof/link to something saying it was an Auburn booster. No article I've seen says it was an Auburn booster and you are one who always likes links to support a statement which may be questioned.
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60124&view=findpost&p=614541
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58626&view=findpost&p=604168
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58626&view=findpost&p=604167
C'mon Terry, that's not like you. You are saying what the kids supposedly said. Is there some link for even that?
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58626&view=findpost&p=604070
Why don't you link a few examples to prove yoor assertion that lots of people said bama would get hammered over the textbook issue.
- http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58603&view=findpost&p=602841

Wel, well old Slinkie has gone from being an ordinary a-hole to a third class pimp. Do you think that BMH is incapable of answering without you butting in and sniffing as if someone was in heat. Actually, BMH is a nice lady. Unfortunately she is a bammer. I respect her for standing her ground. We have some arguments but hopefully I don't show any serious/lasting acrimony to her. After all this is the Woodshed. If I come across that way to her, I apologize. My oldest daughter is a bammer too and I argue with her the same way.

But you have become a lying dawg and another example of a messge board whore who can't read.

1. None of the examples are on the first three pages of my posts as listed by WEN. As I said, I didn't look any further than that. If you are having orgasms ddoing this research, by all means continue on. I hate for you to be deprived. The oldest post at the end of page three is Jan. 8 and all the examples you give are way past that. I said I didn't go back past page three. Obvioulsy it was more important to you than it was to me to go further.

2. I stated that asking for proof is different IMO than asking for a link. Several of the posts you quote are in arguments with BG where he first asked me for proof or a link.

3. I was accused of ALWAYS asking for a link or proof. You have provided a few out of how many posts? I have made almost 8500 posts here over the years. I could not care less but I would say it's way less than 1%. That hardly qualifies as many, many, many. Sorry you wasted your time.

To BMH---I'm sorry that Slinkie butted in here but you know how dawgs can be. I enjoy sparring with you. No offense intended. If you want to continue this just PM me and we can carry on a civil discussion without a dumb ass dawg humping and sniffing.

Wel, well old Slinkie has gone from being an ordinary a-hole to a third class pimp. Do you think that BMH is incapable of answering without you butting in and sniffing as if someone was in heat. Actually, BMH is a nice lady. Unfortunately she is a bammer. I respect her for standing her ground. We have some arguments but hopefully I don't show any serious/lasting acrimony to her. After all this is the Woodshed. If I come across that way to her, I apologize. My oldest daughter is a bammer too and I argue with her the same way.

But you have become a lying dawg and another example of a messge board whore who can't read.

1. None of the examples are on the first three pages of my posts as listed by WEN. As I said, I didn't look any further than that. If you are having orgasms ddoing this research, by all means continue on. I hate for you to be deprived. The oldest post at the end of page three is Jan. 8 and all the examples you give are way past that. I said I didn't go back past page three. Obvioulsy it was more important to you than it was to me to go further.

2. I stated that asking for proof is different IMO than asking for a link. Several of the posts you quote are in arguments with BG where he first asked me for proof or a link.

3. I was accused of ALWAYS asking for a link or proof. You have provided a few out of how many posts? I have made almost 8500 posts here over the years. I could not care less but I would say it's way less than 1%. That hardly qualifies as many, many, many. Sorry you wasted your time.

To BMH---I'm sorry that Slinkie butted in here but you know how dawgs can be. I enjoy sparring with you. No offense intended. If you want to continue this just PM me and we can carry on a civil discussion without a dumb ass dawg humping and sniffing.

Hey, didn't mean to cause an uprising. We Bammers are often asked why we come to this board. I can't answer for all, but I come here, because I don't always want to hear just the good news, sometimes I want to hear what's going on, and I can get that here. Also, I admit, I am a person that likes to argue. I know I don't win that many arguments here, but it doesn't keep me from trying. PT, most of the time, you do not offend me, but I admit there is one thing that I do find insulting, as I think anyone would. Please do not insult my intelligence. I may not be the brightest bulb on the tree as far as football history goes, but I do appreciate when someone corrects me and lets me know when I am wrong, because I learn something. Just please, don't make me feel like it was the dumbest question that has ever been asked, believe me I only ask because that is what I thought or what someone has told me, and if it's wrong then I want to know.

I love watching college football, and not just Bama, I watch all college games. It's in the blood, I grew up watching football and really enjoy the game. I love my team, and will defend it against anyone, but I know that Imay not be the best one to do that, because when I come up against someone that knows so much, I am at a disadvantage. Sometimes you take the wordage so literally, and then it gets into a arguing match. When I asked for proof, I meant link and wasn't even serious about that..........and you went off, and I really didn't know what to say. I wasn't going to go thru all your posts to prove my point, frankly it just wasn't worth it.

Archived