South Carolina at Auburn 12:30 TV game

dyehardaufan

Reminder game is on today on your local SEC Network Affilliate at 12:30pm cst. Should be the same station as the 11:20 football games were on this past fall.

In the HSV area its Fox 54.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!

South Carolina is leading 43-37 with 15:06 left.

It's been back and forth for most of the game but Auburn just can't seem to get any momentum going.

Tigers playing fairly well, just a little sloppy. Not taking care of the ball and have 14 turnovers. 43-37 roosters right now. Auburn about to shoot 2 at the line. We need to make free throws and take care of the ball and we can win this game.

We need to set up some offense instead of relying on three's We need to win this one.

We've only shot 11 3's to this point in the game. We've gotten a good inside game today from knox and reed is taking it to the basket quite a bit as well in the second half.

They are just sloppy and dragging their feet on offense or throwing the ball away trying to create something off the passing game. I'm tired and done with Lebo.

Looking like it's just about over now.

USC leading 71-60 with 2:55 left. Downey was fouled with 4 seconds left on the shot clock and will shoot FT's after the timeout. Pathetic.......

Looking like it's just about over now.

USC leading 71-60 with 2:55 left. Downey was fouled with 4 seconds left on the shot clock and will shoot FT's after the timeout. Pathetic.......

That was so awful! USC has lost it's best player for the year. So, we are losing at home to a mid-level SEC team which is missing its best player.

As a former ardent supporter of Lebo, let me say this. If we lose this game, he should be fired tomorrow.

USC leading 78-69 with 32 seconds left. With around a minute left and needing to shoots 3's, Hargrove went inside and threw up an awkward 2 point shot and missed. :no:

USC wins 80-71...............

We've only shot 11 3's to this point in the game. We've gotten a good inside game today from knox and reed is taking it to the basket quite a bit as well in the second half.

Every offensive play started like this. South Carolina light press, beat the press, make an akward drive into the lane, which would be closed down by SC, then kick it out for an awful 3 point shot. I know the whole game wasn't exactly like that but a lot of it was.

Carolina came into Auburn missing two of its top three scorers. We still lose, AT HOME, by 9 points.

Frankie Sullivan is the only player on the Auburn squad that was recruited by other SEC-type teams. The rest are an odd mix of JUCO and prep school guys Lebo found somewhere along the way.

He's been there long enough to have recruited a team. What few contested players he brought in, he managed to run off for one reason or another. (Vot Barber excepted).

Bill Lynn, Bob Davis, Sonny Smith and Cliff Ellis could all bring in players that other major colleges wanted. It's not Auburn or BEMC that's lacking here, it's Lebo.

Here's what Lebo can do: Lebo can take a group of undersized, less talented players, make them hustle and give opponents a good game. But without the talent to compete, he'll never be a big winner and he's had plenty of time to assemble some talent. We need a coaching change.

I don't think Lebo is going anywhere. The recruiting class for this year looks pretty good especially with Shawn Kemp's son and other guys of size (bigger than 6-6). Throw that in with the fact he just got an extension this past spring and the prospect of bringing in UNC for the opener for the new arena, a coaching change is unlikely this offseason.

Now if Auburn goes 2-14 or worse in conference play and is out of the SEC tourney on day 1, the groans may be too hard to ignore for JJ.

Carolina came into Auburn missing two of its top three scorers. We still lose, AT HOME, by 9 points.

Frankie Sullivan is the only player on the Auburn squad that was recruited by other SEC-type teams. The rest are an odd mix of JUCO and prep school guys Lebo found somewhere along the way.

He's been there long enough to have recruited a team. What few contested players he brought in, he managed to run off for one reason or another. (Vot Barber excepted).

Bill Lynn, Bob Davis, Sonny Smith and Cliff Ellis could all bring in players that other major colleges wanted. It's not Auburn or BEMC that's lacking here, it's Lebo.

Here's what Lebo can do: Lebo can take a group of undersized, less talented players, make them hustle and give opponents a good game. But without the talent to compete, he'll never be a big winner and he's had plenty of time to assemble some talent. We need a coaching change.

Every offensive play started like this. South Carolina light press, beat the press, make an akward drive into the lane, which would be closed down by SC, then kick it out for an awful 3 point shot. I know the whole game wasn't exactly like that but a lot of it was.

not sure what game you were watching, but it certainly wasn't the same auburn game I watched. Auburn took 65 shots in the game and only 13 of them were 3 point attempts. Based on those numbers, it was hardly "a lot of the game" like you describe above. In fact, i was screaming at the tv for someone to actually shoot a 3 to try to get us back into it at the end. We didn't.

I don't think Lebo is going anywhere. The recruiting class for this year looks pretty good especially with Shawn Kemp's son and other guys of size (bigger than 6-6). Throw that in with the fact he just got an extension this past spring and the prospect of bringing in UNC for the opener for the new arena, a coaching change is unlikely this offseason.

I've seen this opinion before. Do we keep a failed coach for one game vs North Carolina? Do we even WANT a game vs. NC? With Lebo we're perfectly capable of losing to most teams by 30, why do we want NC to pile on 100+ in our gym's opening game?

Lebo had been given enough time. This team has already begun a tailspin. Unless something dramatic happens to them, Lebo must go!

I've seen this opinion before. Do we keep a failed coach for one game vs North Carolina? Do we even WANT a game vs. NC? With Lebo we're perfectly capable of losing to most teams by 30, why do we want NC to pile on 100+ in our gym's opening game?

I have no idea why we would want to play UNC to open the arena so that we can get beat by 40.

Lebo will be gone. The players are still playing hard (especially Reed), they just haven't been coached and the coaches haven't gotten all the pieces together to put the program on a rising angle.

I have no idea why we would want to play UNC to open the arena so that we can get beat by 40.

Lebo will be gone. The players are still playing hard (especially Reed), they just haven't been coached and the coaches haven't gotten all the pieces together to put the program on a rising angle.

The last I heard about the UNC thing was they would not be the first game in the new Arena for that very reason. They would come in during the pre-conference schedule at some point(This was said by Lebo in an interview on WJOX a few months back).

And I agree with several others, while it would be cool to have a big name like UNC come to Auburn its not worth another year of Lebo.

Archived