Just how stupid is Sarah Palin? Levels we haven't seen before.....

SouthLink02

My link

Deeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The released e-mails also expose "behind-the-scenes preoccupations of the Palins," including family travel on state money, a tanning bed at the Governor's Mansion in Juneau and a Daily News gossip column.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYsUSBG0BN4

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My link

Did Palin write the answers to Tea Party Convention questions on her hand?

Tonight, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin spoke to the National Tea Party Convention in Nashville, TN, an event that was ditched by other high-profile Republicans who disliked its for-profit model. After her speech, organizer Judson Phillips asked Palin several questions. One of them was about what needs to be done when there is a “conservative House and a conservative Senate.” Palin jumped right in and said, “We’ve got to rein in the spending, obviously.” However, she then seemed to forget her next talking point and glanced down at her left hand, as if there were notes she had scribbled down. She went on to talk about “energy projects.”

Update Oliver Willis also caught Palin reading off of her hand. He points out that she made fun of President Obama during her speech for his use of a teleprompter.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrr

My link

Palin reads cheat notes from her hand at Tea Party Q&A

Sarah Palin clearly had notes scribbled on her hand at the National Tea Party Convention Saturday.

Huffington Post obtained photos of the former governor answering pre-determined questions after her $100,000 speech.

At the same event, Palin mocked President Barack Obama's use of a teleprompter.

"This is about the people and it's bigger than any king or queen of a tea party and it's a lot bigger than any charismatic guy with a teleprompter," said Palin.

During a question and answer session after her address to the convention, Palin clearly looks down, reading notes off her hand. The words included "energy" "tax" and "lift American spirits."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

youtube_palin_crib_notes_100206d.jpg

Deeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My link

WASHINGTON – Even the White House's top spokesman is getting in on the act of mocking former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin for looking to talking points written on her palm during a speech to "tea party" activists.

Robert Gibbs showed the words "hope" and "change" on his hand as he started his daily briefing with reporters on Tuesday.

capt.9cd7125fe9f4405bb1025d8a3f564ab5.obama_dcpm129.jpg

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

The truth is she is still a notch above obama who cant even pronounce the word corpsmen. Apparently he thinks they are "corpse-men". Obama also thinks bigger gov and debt will solve our problems. Sarah Palins intelligence is the least of what should worry anyone at the moment. Lets worry about the complete idiots in the white house.

My link

WASHINGTON – Even the White House's top spokesman is getting in on the act of mocking former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin for looking to talking points written on her palm during a speech to "tea party" activists.

Robert Gibbs showed the words "hope" and "change" on his hand as he started his daily briefing with reporters on Tuesday.

capt.9cd7125fe9f4405bb1025d8a3f564ab5.obama_dcpm129.jpg

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Yeah, it was funny that he did that but shows that they take "hope" and "change" as seriously as picking up milk and eggs at the store.

The truth is she is still a notch above obama who cant even pronounce the word corpsmen. Apparently he thinks they are "corpse-men". Obama also thinks bigger gov and debt will solve our problems. Sarah Palins intelligence is the least of what should worry anyone at the moment. Lets worry about the complete idiots in the white house.

roflol.gifroflol.gifroflol.gifroflol.gifroflol.gif

roflol.gifroflol.gifroflol.gifroflol.gifroflol.gif

I know Al, the idiocy by barry obama and the media is hard to believe. I mean the guys got balls. Anyone who can announce a "spending freeze" that won't take place until 2011 if at all in his SOTU address then have congress rush through a bill to raise the debt ceiling by trillions more within days (rushing it through before scott brown could be sworn in)as well as present a budget that takes the phrase "out of control goevernemnt spending" to an entirely new level. Then you have a media that with the exception of fox and a few others that ignores the entire deal and continues to prop him up. The level of hardcore liberalism needed to continue to be dumb enough to buy into this massive trainwreck on the near horizon is staggering. I think I'll have to throw in a couple of these as well.

:roflol::roflol:

It's good to see the rationaql majority of the country is waking up and if obama doesnt smell the coffee soon, he will soon be gone.

• 3 months later...

My link

Palin gives ‘disastrous speech’ at real estate conference, doesn’t bother talking about real estate.

Palin2 Fox News analyst Sarah Palin reportedly charges $100,000 to give a speech, and has some pretty big demands, including “first-class airfare for two, several luxury hotel rooms and water bottles with ‘bendable straws.’” For this price, one might expect Palin to tailor her message to her audience, instead of giving the same tea party rant every time. But her keynote at a commercial real estate conference in Las Vegas this weekend was “disastrous” and went over like a ton of bricks, owing to the fact that she didn’t touch on real estate.” Industry blog The Dirt Lawyer’s Blog reports:

Speaking of disappointment, let’s talk about the keynote address from Sarah Palin. In short, it was a standard stump speech with a few superficial comments about shopping centers and retail real estate. It was awful and a borderline train wreck in my opinion. All Palin had to do was add in a paragraph about the pending disaster of carried interest and she would have not only won over the crowd but gotten significant fundraiser cash from the industry if she runs in 2012. As it stands, I do not know if she knows what carried interest is.

David Bodamer of TrafficCourt, another industry blog, reports “most people I spoke with were massively disappointed with Sarah Palin’s keynote.” “[M]any felt disappointed that Palin didn’t make more of an effort to talk about issues important to the industry,” Bodamer added. In her speech, Palin rolled out the standard trope about how President Obama is ruining the country with big government, and also said he is an “addict of other people’s money — OPM, which she pronounced ‘opium.’”

It seems like the idiots are those that pay her, or anybody else, $100,000 to give a speech.

She looks pretty smart when you consider that whatever she is doing is working for big bucks.

And it's nice to see that you are still stalking her.

With Joe Biden in as VP, the Left has less than no room to talk.

You couldn't be more off base if you had started a thread praising Scott Peterson for being Husband of the Year, or Bill Clinton giving advice on how to stay true to your wife.

With Joe Biden in as VP, the Left has less than no room to talk.

You couldn't be more off base if you had started a thread praising Scott Peterson for being Husband of the Year, or Bill Clinton giving advice on how to stay true to your wife.

or that Congresman from last week

If Sarah Palin is so stupid why are the dims so obsessed and worried about her?

Yeah. And if she's so insignificant, why did some yellow journalist hack author rent the house next door to her in Alaska for the summer ? He's writing an all out attack book on her, she's so " stupid " .

• 1 month later...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100629/pl_ynews/ynews_pl2928

Following in the grand tradition of flaunting gaps in basic knowledge while addressing a university, Sarah Palin told a crowd at a fundraiser at California State University, Stanislaus last weekend that Ronald Reagan, whom she counts as a personal hero and inspiration, was also a California college graduate. She told the cheering crowd:

"This is Reagan country, and perhaps it was destiny that the man who went to California's Eureka College would become so woven within and interlinked to the Golden State."

There's just one problem here: Reagan attended college in Illinois. The Alaska Dispatch reports that the former president went to Eureka College in Illinois from 1928 to 1932. He didn't move to California until five years after his graduation. There's no Eureka College in California, though there's a town of Eureka that has a College of the Redwoods nearby.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100629/pl_ynews/ynews_pl2928

Following in the grand tradition of flaunting gaps in basic knowledge while addressing a university, Sarah Palin told a crowd at a fundraiser at California State University, Stanislaus last weekend that Ronald Reagan, whom she counts as a personal hero and inspiration, was also a California college graduate. She told the cheering crowd:

"This is Reagan country, and perhaps it was destiny that the man who went to California's Eureka College would become so woven within and interlinked to the Golden State."

There's just one problem here: Reagan attended college in Illinois. The Alaska Dispatch reports that the former president went to Eureka College in Illinois from 1928 to 1932. He didn't move to California until five years after his graduation. There's no Eureka College in California, though there's a town of Eureka that has a College of the Redwoods nearby.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danf slinky. I was hoping the therapy would cure you of your strange and confusing palin obsession. Don't give up yet! You can still do it.

Danf slinky. I was hoping the therapy would cure you of your strange and confusing palin obsession. Don't give up yet! You can still do it.

Oh cut him some slack. Every time he sees her on TV, he can't even leave the house. It's as if everyone notices that roll of dimes in his pocket.

• 1 month later...

Archived