Auburn Ice Hockey

IndyTiger

Thanks man, I'll let you know. Right now we have kind of hit a snag with the jerseys because they have to go through some approval process. I'll let you know if we are able to consider your designs, but we aren't too sure right now. Thank you very much for what you have done thus far though and hopefully we will be able to use those, they look great!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man, I'll let you know. Right now we have kind of hit a snag with the jerseys because they have to go through some approval process. I'll let you know if we are able to consider your designs, but we aren't too sure right now. Thank you very much for what you have done thus far though and hopefully we will be able to use those, they look great!!

Alright- If you need changes to jersey designs, let me know...

• 2 weeks later...

In case any of you are interested in donating. The following link is for donating to Auburn University Ice Hockey. Please read below......Please make sure that when you are donating during Step 1: in the fill in the space box that says "Note other gift area here" type in "AU Ice Hockey Club" if you do not do this we will not receive your donation. We would greatly...... appreciate any donations that anyone could make!

War Eagle!

Auburn University - Online Giving

Any news on the jersey approval?

Unfortunately nothing yet. Our Athletic Department is pretty slow when it doesn't concern the main sports.

Unfortunately nothing yet. Our Athletic Department is pretty slow when it doesn't concern the main sports.

Yeah, I know how that works... The main sports being football, spring practice, and football recruiting

Do you know who was doing the approving? Was it Tyler, the athletic graphic designer, or someone else?

Archived