AU vs. Clemson (Game 4)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clemson goes down in order in top 3rd. 3-0 clemson...auburn coming to bat. Time to get those bats cranked up.

the shortstop for clemson forgot its 2 hands for beginners....error at short on a SKY HIGH pop up on the infield.

Anyone got an idea where to watch or listen to this game. I go to WJOX 94.5 online who has the game its silence when I stream I go to CBS which has live video for free and it says unavaible wtf?

Anyone got an idea where to watch or listen to this game. I go to WJOX 94.5 online who has the game its silence when I stream I go to CBS which has live video for free and it says unavaible wtf?

Might try opening that cbs feed in Internet Explorer. My firefox won't load it here either. I'm running it through IE and its working fine.

through 4....clemson leads 5-0. Auburn is still looking for its first hit of the ballgame.

tony caldwell with a solo home run over the monster in left.... 5-1 clemson. Maybe this will jump start this tigers offense...

That is what happened even when I turn off my firewall firefox will not load it. Weird. I got in IE.

Thanks War Tiger!!!!!

Might try opening that cbs feed in Internet Explorer. My firefox won't load it here either. I'm running it through IE and its working fine.

I am here War Tiger following. Saw Caldwell's hr. Bout to head out and follow it online. But we need a rally. 4 runs in college baseball is not an insurmountable lead.

guess I'm here by myself tonight. 5-1 clemson going to top 6th.

guess I'm here by myself tonight. 5-1 clemson going to top 6th.

I'm here.

Keep up with the up dates. :big:

Dayton is really pitching well now. Just struck out the side, and only threw ONE pitch the entire inning that was a ball.

Archived