AU vs. Clemson (Game 4)

Fradejas singles to right....Trooper taylor is out leading the cheers just outside of clemson's dugout. Towel is waving at the baseball field.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fletcher just got robbed of a home run to straight away center field. Center fielder went up the wall and made the catch.

I'm here as well WT - thanks for the updates.

Great catch by their CF there - would have for sure scored a run.

I'm here as well WT - thanks for the updates.

Great catch by their CF there - would have for sure scored a run.

yeah, after seeing it again, I don't think it would have gone out of the park, but still a great catch

EUREKA!!! Found streaming vid!!

http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ncaa&media=181860

(yea I'm slow)

what took you so long? We've only put the link up 20 times over the last 2 days. :lol:

60 hr. work weeks. I'm scanning. :big:

Man, pop up after pop up. 5-1 wrong Tigers after 8.

after SEVEN.... :)

edit: Dayton leaves after giving up a 2 out single in the top of the 8th. Great job by Grant Dayton to settle down and keep us close. We still have a chance in this one thanks to his solid pitching.

going to bottom of the 8th. 5-1 purple tigers. Time for Auburn to get some runs....Let's Go TIGERS!!!!

fradejas squared to bunt. The ball ran inside on him and hit fradejas on the hand. Fradejas started to first...home plate umpire called him back saying it hit the bat. Pawlowski came unglued.... Umpires got together...home plate umpire checked fradejas and saw the place it hit him...awarded him first base... Now the clemson coaches come flying out of the dugout bitching about the call reversal. The clemson coach should be gone already...

Auburn with runners at 1st and 2nd...one out...mummey up to bat.

WOW! What a poorly officiated game from behind the plate. Even though it went AU's way, I have never seen an umpire reverse his own call by asking a player if he got hit and looking for a mark. Just WOW!

Mummey and Fletcher strike out to end the inning. 5-1 clemson going to the 9th. Damn it.

WOW! What a poorly officiated game from behind the plate. Even though it went AU's way, I have never seen an umpire reverse his own call by asking a player if he got hit and looking for a mark. Just WOW!

His strike zone has been all over the place tonight for both sides.

Auburn has been playing terrible baseball for the past 2 weeks. They wasted all thier hits and runs in the Ole Miss series. Don't even get me started on thier fielding. BUT, I have been very proud of them this entire year, and it is not over yet. They still have a slim chance. I think this team is on the rise, big time.

His strike zone has been all over the place tonight for both sides.

WT, I don't watch as much college as pro or even high school baseball, but have you ever seen a reversal like that? And yah, I noticed his strike zone was fluctuating inside and out, but the angle on the video feed makes it hard to really see what he is seeing. I think he is relying on the catchers mit too much, the Clemson guy is really pulling those pitches back in and getting some calls. But even up and down he is way off.

Archived