Inconsistent

Clint

I was at the Florida State game, and although we didn't play a perfect game, it was a very good game; good enough to beat them. I can't understand why we can't play in these SEC games. Is Frankie as big a spark for this team as everyone says? Comeon 2012!

:au:

I was at the Florida State game, and although we didn't play a perfect game, it was a very good game; good enough to beat them. I can't understand why we can't play in these SEC games. Is Frankie as big a spark for this team as everyone says? Comeon 2012!

:au:

Frankie is pretty huge...

Well, we'll officially have to wait until the '11-'12 season to see Frankie again...he's on the shelf for the remainder of the season. No link, but it's on the AU site.

This year is truly a transition year...get guys some experience, play hard every night and hope we have a blazing few nights from the floor. This is shaping up to be one of those years when our guys look back 2-3 years from now and say "look how far we've come."

I agree, any big wins chalked up by this squad will be "exceptional wins". I hope we don't remain the whipping boy of the SEC since that has been LSU's position in years past. We will turn this program around in the next few seasons with the few new recruits and Clemson transfer and hopefully we will be competing in the post season by a year March

Archived