What was your HS class song?

SLAG-91

I'm embarrassed to say that ours was "Never Say Goodbye" by Bon Jovi...I like most of their stuff, but that one just makes me wince.

Edit: Foley HS class of 1987

Benjamin Russell Class of 2002. First ever Football State CHAMPS!!!

Whitesnake: Here I go again.

I wanted it to be We are the Champions!!!

WAR EAGLE FOREVER

Brookfield Missouri- Class of '81 Styx- Best of Times

Styx????????????????? Come on Dude...... ;)

How about this..........Talladega HS...'78..........

Hotel California....Eagles......

(Although, as YOU know, My song is and forever shall be..."Rock and Roll all nite and Party EVERYday ! ! ! !") K I S S :D )

Wow hmmmm that was almost 8 years ago let me think.......

I remember using I believe I can Fly R. Kelley for something

We also used For you I will by Monica..... one was a prom song one was a class i song...

ahhh 1997 what a year to remember.....

Guest AuNuma1
Class of 1992

Its So Hard To Say Goodbye by Boyz to Men

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Sorry! :P

Shades Valley c/o '98...I don't remember what the song was.

-Hard to say I'm sorry- Chicago. :rolleyes: Go figure. Good Hope High class of 93. :au::au::au:

Bradshaw High-80

They do away with my HS this year!

Flo-town Morons...

I believe our song was either Babe, Styx or Rock With You, Michael Jackson. We even used The Rose by Bette Midler.

Gawd, I thought ours sucked..."Babe" or "Rock With You"? Yeesh.

Class before mine had "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins...thought that was a little bizarre, seeing how it's about a man who drowns and such.

Class of 1986 - East Robertson High School, Cross Plains TN

"Party all the time" - Eddie Murphy

Oh yeah. One of the worst songs of all times represents my class. <_< Not my choice though. My suggestion was "5150" from the album of the same name from the new, and vastly improved, Van Halen.

:lol:

Man, that's a shame...

My former brother-in-law had "Freebird" as his class song...I crap you negative...1979.

Oh yeah. One of the worst songs of all times represents my class. <_< Not my choice though. My suggestion was "5150" from the album of the same name from the new, and vastly improved, Van Halen.

Oooooooo...David vs Sammy!!!

I liked David Lee Roth.

Oh yeah. One of the worst songs of all times represents my class.  <_<   Not my choice though. My suggestion was "5150" from the album of the same name from the new, and vastly improved, Van Halen.

Oooooooo...David vs Sammy!!!

I liked David Lee Roth.

Although I do not like the man(either, really), Roth was a better lead for Van Halen.

No comparison. Sammy was a better singer, and much better guitarist. The only thing diamond dave had over sammy was his stage presence, and when I saw VH on the 1984 tour, dd ruined the show for me. He was pitiful. Glad he got booted.

To quote Eddie VH speaking in the direction of mr. roth.....

"You're just a big EGO, and everywhere you go, people know the game Dave's playin'"

1997 what a year to remember.....

damn I was suppose to graduate in 97, but held back my senior year so I could finsh taking my core classes I needed to get into LSU. Instead I graduated in 98 and then graduated LSU in the spring of 2003.

West Monroe High School.....West Monroe, Louisiana was R.Kelly " I believe I can fly."

I'm getting old its already been 7 years since I graduated high school... :huh: :blink:

Gawd, I thought ours sucked..."Babe" or "Rock With You"?  Yeesh.

Class before mine had "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins...thought that was a little bizarre, seeing how it's about a man who drowns and such.

I just fessed up, I didnt pick them myself. :lol:

I certainly didn't pick ours, either...I have the feeling that "Brass Monkey" by the Beastie Boys would have won in a landslide had it been allowed on the ballot...guess the references to drinking and Spanish Fly would have been a tad inappropriate, in retrospect.

Archived