Kentucky Beats Ohio St

Tigermike

Well, I was rooting for Ohio State, because I totally hate kentucky. now, they are playing North Carolina, and I hate them as much as I hate Kentucky. Hope they both lose.

Well, I was rooting for Ohio State, because I totally hate kentucky. now, they are playing North Carolina, and I hate them as much as I hate Kentucky. Hope they both lose.

I have disliked Ohio St. since 1957 when Woddy hayes mouther off about Auburn winning the AP poll for NC. Ohio St. has always thought they were better than anyone else. They are the bama of the Big 10+2. My opinion of them didn't change when their Pres. Gee made his sanctimonious comments about the Cam Newton issue and SEC cheating and then got egged by Tressel. I was glad Kentucky smeared the egg on their face.

I have disliked Ohio St. since 1957 when Woddy hayes mouther off about Auburn winning the AP poll for NC. Ohio St. has always thought they were better than anyone else. They are the bama of the Big 10+2. My opinion of them didn't change when their Pres. Gee made his sanctimonious comments about the Cam Newton issue and SEC cheating and then got egged by Tressel. I was glad Kentucky smeared the egg on their face.

That's what I was pointing to.

Screw Ohio St in everything they do.

And I'm glad Tressel smeared egg on the face of the face of the commissioner of a conference called the Big 10 but has 12 schools.

Oh and I hope Nebraska wins their conference championship for the next 12 years.

Archived