Will it ever stop?

Will what stop? This just seems to be concerned Panthers fans wondering if Cecil will provide distractions to Cam. They're not attacking Cam or Auburn.

I read an interview with Cecil earlier this week. He definitely said some things that would make one raise an eyebrow. I don't even know why people are interviewing him anymore, unless they're already fans of an Auburn rival trying to dig up some dirt.

Maybe you're right. I guess I saw it as just another bandwagon basher doubting Cam, his integrity and his work ethic. He handled distaction pretty well at Auburn. Why would that change in the nfl?

Will Cecil Newton distract Carolina Panthers' Cam Newton off the field?

The Carolina Panthers would love it if Cam were as distracted playing for them as he was this past year at AU.

Just another bored football writer stretching to find something besides the lockout to write about. Nothing to see here, keep moving.

BTW, found it humorous the article said Cecil is the bishop of a "small church demonization in Georgia".

This is a good sign. Long article about cheating and Auburn isn't mentioned anywhere:

Reading the nuclear bomb Yahoo! Sports dropped on the Oregon football program July 1, I couldn't help but think of Jerry Springer. Last year, the White Trash Whisperer appeared on Comedy Central's roast of David Hasselhoff. Comedian Jeff Ross, during his roasting of his fellow roasters, brought up the most embarrassing moment of Springer's former life as mayor of Cincinnati. "Who the hell pays a hooker with a personal check?" Ross said. "That's like -- paying a hooker with a personal check."

Oregon's program sits in the NCAA's cross hairs because the athletic department paid scouting service operator/recruiting middleman Will Lyles -- who essentially admitted to Yahoo! Sports that he acted as a street agent -- with a $25,000 check. North Carolina's football program has a date with the NCAA's Committee on Infractions because former defensive tackle Marvin Austin got too descriptive on Twitter. Jim Tressel is currently unemployed because of a series of e-mails. Bruce Pearl isn't coaching basketball at Tennessee because someone snapped a photo of a recruit at Pearl's house, which was inconvenient since Pearl told the NCAA the recruit hadn't been at his house. USC's depth chart is thinner than Kate Moss because no one bothered to pay off the wannabe agents who kept Reggie Bush and his family living the good life while Bush played for the Trojans. All these cases point to a serious crisis in college sports.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/andy_staples/07/05/cheating-for-dummies/index.html#ixzz1RFkveM6I

Every time I see this thread title I have to fend off the urge to respond: "Yo, I don't know. Turn off the lights, and I'll glow"

Every time I see this thread title I have to fend off the urge to respond: "Yo, I don't know. Turn off the lights, and I'll glow"

I swear I was just about to do that.

I swear I was just about to do that.

...To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

(what's sad is I didn't have to look that up!)

Archived