2013 5* S Vonn Bell (Tennessee signee)

RunInRed

Really hope we land this kid!! Can't believe Rivals has him ranked so low....

Top 60 is low? Secondary depth of the 13' class is pretty strong. There are 13 corners, 10 safeties, and 10 athletes that might project in the secondary. He is the #4 Safety. 60 is pretty good!

Rivals has him as the number 19 safety I believe.

I was going off of the recently released ESPN 150

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jrljr

Kid is a BALLER! Watching his film you can tell he is a Ball Hawk. Naturally gifted, with a great sense of how the game is played.

Really hope we land this kid!! Can't believe Rivals has him ranked so low....

Top 60 is low? Secondary depth of the 13' class is pretty strong. There are 13 corners, 10 safeties, and 10 athletes that might project in the secondary. He is the #4 Safety. 60 is pretty good!

Rivals has him as the number 19 safety I believe.

I was going off of the recently released ESPN 150

Gotcha. They fellow you quoted was not, though. 'Twas the source of the confusion.

• 5 weeks later...

Any news on Mr. Bell?

In 1876, at the age of 29, Alexander Graham Bell invented his telephone. In 1877, he formed the Bell Telephone Company, and in the same year married Mabel Hubbard and embarked on a yearlong honeymoon in Europe.

Any news on Mr. Bell?

In 1876, at the age of 29, Alexander Graham Bell invented his telephone. In 1877, he formed the Bell Telephone Company, and in the same year married Mabel Hubbard and embarked on a yearlong honeymoon in Europe.

Old news.

Any news on Mr. Bell?

Saw elsewhere that someone who, in a roundabout way, knows Bell said that he is actually leaning to VANDY as of now.

Any news on Mr. Bell?

Saw elsewhere that someone who, in a roundabout way, knows Bell said that he is actually leaning to VANDY as of now.

Interesting.

Any news on Mr. Bell?

His offer list is crazy good. Every team in the SEC and most powers around the country have offered. Vandy might seem crazy but Vandy has put several DB's in the NFL recently and if the kid is into good academics, he would be getting a very expensive education for free.

I would love to get this guy. He can lay the wood.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have any more recent news on this cat?

AU is not likely to land Bell.  We are recruiting the heck out of him, but are getting a lukewarm response.  Time for things to change, but doesn't look good right now.

Thats disappointing to hear flexbone. If AU can't flip Matthews any idea where AU would turn at the safety position? Thanks.

Thats disappointing to hear flexbone. If AU can't flip Matthews any idea where AU would turn at the safety position? Thanks.

Jason Smith and Kearse are 2 possibilities.

Mathews

The original post the brought up this question assumed we could not flip Matthews.

Mathews

The original post the brought up this question assumed we could not flip Matthews.

I know

Is Cortez Leonard not a serious possibility??

Mississippi State is a heavy, heavy favorite right now.

Archived